Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 07:36 AM   #251
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

I'm still trying to complete one outfit...I'm up to the helmet on 3 accounts now, I think. Yesterday I traded with her twice, she stole my stars once and the rest of the times I found her she was a puff.

I've basically stopped looking for her. If I see her, fine, but I'm tired of the disappointment this whole search has created. I'm so glad my kids didn't really know about this, or get that excited. They have a few pieces on their accounts, but again, no one has a full suit yet!

I'm glad at least someone got a full set of prizes, but I'm thinking that will take QUITE a while for anyone else! I'm just trying to get my stars built up, so hopefully next time, they will make her easier to find/no smoke/no stealing, and I'll hopefully have the stars she needs to finally trade for the cool stuff!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 07:45 AM   #252
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

No show today on all 5 accounts.. I a glad I got to complete 2 suits, but I thought I would be wayyyy farther on my 3 star-loaded accounts.. DD's account is even still waiting for the Jacket - probably won't be able to complete her space suit this week. .. she does have 3 cookies though..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:20 AM   #253
Lil Kinz
MissSnowmer is an unknown quantity at this point

I am STILL having trouble with Nafaria ! For the past 3 days I have found her on all of my accounts but when I click on her she still dissapears in a cloud of smoke and does not make any offers to trade ! This is very annoying ! Webkinz should at least make her come back more than once a day- until you actually get to trade with her ! Why make a contest that does not work ?
MissSnowmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #254
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Has anyone else found that Nafaria asks specifically for stars you DON'T have? I have a ton of stars saved, multiples of each -- in fact, I'm only missing one, the Pyro Pearl. She has asked for that particular star the last THREE times I've seen her. If this is how it's programmed, then it's totally unfair and unreasonable, even bordering on mean-spirited. Maybe this has happened by chance ... ? But really, three times?

So far I have seen her fairly regularly, I've traded for the suit pieces without the helmet, but I was so hoping for some of the better prizes. If she leaves at the end of September, we better not have to start over again with the suit prizes when she comes back!

I'm very frustrated!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:31 AM   #255
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Well time is running out and I'm losing hope for getting the potion. Saw her in 3 of 4 accts today and got the poison ivy plant on two, couldn't trade on one because i didn't have one of the stars she wanted. Hadn't seen her in 2 days before today.

When this whole thing started i was sure I'd get much further than this but hopes were quickly replaced with reality.... hope this comes back next month!

Please Ganz, do not "forget" about this please keep Nafaria coming back!!

p.s. she hasn't stolen stars from me for over 1 week. could she be turning into a nice fairy?
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #256
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Well time is running out and I'm losing hope for getting the potion. Saw her in 3 of 4 accts today and got the poison ivy plant on two, couldn't trade on one because i didn't have one of the stars she wanted. Hadn't seen her in 2 days before today.

When this whole thing started i was sure I'd get much further than this but hopes were quickly replaced with reality.... hope this comes back next month!

Please Ganz, do not "forget" about this please keep Nafaria coming back!!

p.s. she hasn't stolen stars from me for over 1 week. could she be turning into a nice fairy?
nope. She's still bad. I had stars stolen yesterday. Today she was askign for stars we didn't have on 3 accounts and on two accounts today she was a no show...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #257
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Honeybear
Has anyone else found that Nafaria asks specifically for stars you DON'T have? I have a ton of stars saved, multiples of each -- in fact, I'm only missing one, the Pyro Pearl. She has asked for that particular star the last THREE times I've seen her. If this is how it's programmed, then it's totally unfair and unreasonable, even bordering on mean-spirited. Maybe this has happened by chance ... ? But really, three times?

So far I have seen her fairly regularly, I've traded for the suit pieces without the helmet, but I was so hoping for some of the better prizes. If she leaves at the end of September, we better not have to start over again with the suit prizes when she comes back!

I'm very frustrated!
I feel your pain, she asks for the Pyro Pearl early, I think it was for the boots? Thought that was kinda a rarish star to be asking for one of the lower prizes....

Got 2 shirts from No-Fair-ra today, WooHoo!! Then on my lucky account, 3rd straight day of showing up...she offered the potion...and even though I hardly have any stars, I was only missing one!! So,I couldn't trade....hvae only found one star today, ugh! But so happy for the shirts....gives me hope we might complete those outfits!!

Last edited by jeanned68; 09-27-2011 at 10:44 AM..
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #258

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I got the Nefaria pedestal today. I was pretty excited, but then I put it in my Charm Forest room and... you can't put anything ON it. Well, let me be more specific: if you put the pedestal in the room and try to put a trophy (or whatever) on it, you do get a green square saying both items can occupy the same spot (as long as the pedestal goes first). But the item doesn't go on TOP of the pedestal, it ends up just sharing the same space on the floor as if the pedestal wasn't there in the first place.

A definite glitch.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:48 AM   #259
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

She was a no show on all four of our accounts today. We all have lots of stars so we're hoping she shows up for the next three days
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:58 AM   #260

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Between our 4 accounts we haven't seen her since Friday! My youngest wants to finish his purple space suit so badly! He was so excited when she offered him the jacket on Friday and he had the stars....but of course she stole his stars and he didn't get the jacket. She hasn't appeared since. If we could only complete 1 suit I'd be somewhat content (but certainly not happy!) with this Nafaria business.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: