Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 10:23 AM   #241
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

I haven't been seeing her much at all the last couple of days.

I finally saw her on one account today, she offered the helmet for 3 stars, then she STOLE MY STARS!!

This is just beyond frustrating. Not only did she want 3 stars, but she stole them! I'm so mad right now, I hope I don't see her on any other accounts today! I'm so tired of looking for stars, not finding them half the time, but when I do have some and she pops up, she takes them and leaves nothing in return!

Seriously, I'll never get any cool prizes, and I'll be lucky to complete ONE space outfit!!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #242
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

I am very disgusted with how much Nafaria steals from my accounts. On a total of 15 accounts, today Nafaria has stolen 13 stars. I am lucky if I can find that many stars in a week & will be lucky if I can replace those particular rarer stars in 6 months. Hating this game; but would like to get the prizes. If Nafaria only shows for 1 more month intermittently, then there is still no way for me to get all the prizes unless they have her come more often and have her STOP STEALING! They could at the very least, have her stop stealing multiple times in a row.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #243
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm just depressed about not being able to see her hardly at all. Besides that pesky glitch that affected me, I saw her twice and got to trade with her and thought the glitch was over. The past two times I saw her recently I got the purple smoke cloud then nothing happened. So now I'm not sure if the glitch is fixed or not. I only have one cookie, that is my only prize since the event began.

Sorry to those that she has stolen stars from. I can imagine the frustration. I am thinking if you called Ganz to complain they'd probably say what happens is random and out of their control.

Well, my response would be they didn't have to program her to steal in the first place.

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I haven't been seeing her much at all the last couple of days.

I finally saw her on one account today, she offered the helmet for 3 stars, then she STOLE MY STARS!!

This is just beyond frustrating. Not only did she want 3 stars, but she stole them! I'm so mad right now, I hope I don't see her on any other accounts today! I'm so tired of looking for stars, not finding them half the time, but when I do have some and she pops up, she takes them and leaves nothing in return!

Seriously, I'll never get any cool prizes, and I'll be lucky to complete ONE space outfit!!
I'm lucky enough that she hasn't stolen any stars from me but I was under the glitch where you'd get the purple smoke and nothing would happen after. I finally managed to see her early this month and got a cookie. The second time I saw her on another day I didn't have the star she wanted, but would have supposedly offered the boots for the outfit. I don't have interest in that outfit, I don't have interest in the original outfit to be honest. I just wanted the room theme that's all.

I understand the frustration about not finding stars at Alyssa's star challenge. The same thing happens to me but I save all of them in case I find Nafaria.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 09-26-2011 at 02:10 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #244
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Thanks Dash I will pass you sweet comments on to her; maybe finally she will join here?

The shield is not a prize; I just wanted to throw all the items into the same room quickly. There are over 100 rooms in her webkinz house; I will try a bit later to find the Nafaria face piece and photo that.

Click the image to open in full size.
wow that is amazing your mom must been lucky and had a million stars! WTG!

View Post Originally Posted by trcy250
Here is a picture of the wreath and the pedestal
Attachment 233162
Thanks for sharing! Awesome items! I ran out of time.. I just managed to get the PLANT today! After a couple gasses and now shows, finally got the Plant today. Yeah, i almost forgot she steals. Whew, she gave me the plant w 2 stars I had a couple of. Whew. and I didnt know about the tip about waiting for her first. I did the Star Search, found a star I needed anyway and she showed up and gave me the plant. I thought it was a Lucky Day!

I love the wreath, so cute! I am going to stalk her for the next 4 days left!!!!!!!!!!!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #245
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

I have only seen Nafaria on one account. The first time I saw her I didn't want to trade for a cookie, (so I declined). The next time I saw her I got the cookie, then the boots, then the belt. The next time she offered me the pants, but I didn't have one of the stars. Then recently, I have either not seen her at all, which really is surprising seeing that I spent the entire weekend almost non-stop on Webkinz World. Some very rare times I got lucky and saw her, but then she disappeared into smoke. However, I've found that double-clicking on her prevents her from disappearing. But still no luck!
GHRS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:29 PM   #246
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by trcy250
Here is a picture of the wreath and the pedestal
Attachment 233162
View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Thanks Dash I will pass you sweet comments on to her; maybe finally she will join here?

Spoiler: show
She is not home at present and one of our new family agreements when re-Deluxie ing was that we would not go onto each others accounts (my 2 nieces, my sister, myself and mom), HOWEVER, I just asked my sister her password shhhhh, and here is what I could presently find. I cannot find her gold piece with the Nafaria face in it(?)

The shield is not a prize; I just wanted to throw all the items into the same room quickly. There are over 100 rooms in her webkinz house; I will try a bit later to find the Nafaria face piece and photo that.

thanks guys for the pics!!!
i have the plant and potion now, but she won't show for the wreath! so frustrating
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #247

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I hadn't seen her for three days on my main account but she finally showed up today and took three stars instead of trading me the Nafaria crest.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:32 AM   #248
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I saw her today and she offered me the plant and then stole my 3 stars. I had been looking for one of those stars (the one like a lightning bolt) for a couple of weeks and she stole it. Is there any reason we get discouraged by Ganz? I wonder if anyone has made major progress? As it, thebest I have seen here is that even those who are doing really well, are only halfway through the search. And my star numbers are now diminshing quickly since she has begun to ask for three at a time. I wondered if 3 stars were worth it for the plant and now they are gone.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:27 AM   #249
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

NO show today...and NO stars
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:49 AM   #250
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I've been searching for Nafaria on 4 accounts every day. My main account, which has the most stars, has won 2 cookies and the lunar boots. My second account has won the cookie, space suit and poinson ivy plant. The other 2 accounts have won up to the lunar jacket. She's usually a no show, but she's stolen stars a few times and I've had more than my share of the purple smoke and no Nafaria. This has been a really frustrating challenge! The furniture prizes look really cool, wish they hadn't bothered with the space suit!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: