Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 04:20 PM   #221
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by charming
4 out of 6 accounts (the other 2 didn't see her) and I didn't have all the stars she wanted on any of them. Does anyone else think that she asks for quite a lot? 3 stars for some items? This is a bit much.
3 stars is a bit much for me, especially when, for some of us, she has stolen 2 or 3 times or more!! Its hard to get those stars, then she steals and then she is asking for 2 or 3 at a time!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2011, 04:54 AM   #222
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

look what I got YAY

Click the image to open in full size.
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:35 AM   #223
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
1. There is a good glitch in our favor! For a good trade, Nafaria takes only the star in the first column. For a "robbery", Nafaria steels only the star in the first column. That means that each person has alot more stars than they think they do. Before this event started I made a list of the stars on each account. Then I update the list after each encounter with Nafaria. Once Ganz learns about this good glitch, they will fix it. See you all later!

((Hugs))
Auntie
View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
For those of you who are posting good glitches, you should know that those will be the glitches fixed first & it will take months to fix the bad ones (if they are fixed at all). So, please refrain from posting good glitches. just my experience
I HAVE GOOD NEWS !!! Ganz obviously reads all about our cares and concerns on WI... They come right to our AID and fix any good glitches that we experience (probably while we were all off playing outside on Saturday)

This good glitch has now been FIXED, Nafaria will no longer just STEAL the first star she asks for, she now steals all the stars she is asking for to complete a trade. YAH GANZ !!!

Last edited by Dash; 09-26-2011 at 06:37 AM..
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:49 AM   #224
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Dash, that is a bit annoying...Although, I wasn't aware of that glitch in our favor! haha! I have goodish news to report...yet again, newspaper method is still working, so I REALLY hope they extend this beyond September-they owe us that much for having it so BUMMERIFFIC to start with!!!! The highest level I have achieved is the jacket. I had some stars stolen today also, but at least she didn't have gas....the gas is a thing of the past...is that past gas? bahahahaha!

Also, I just posted them this message:

PLEASE keep Nafaria going throughout October too-don't pull her just yet, please please. We have figured out, that we can rid ourselves of the Fairy Gas by waiting for her at the newspaper. If you log on, and sit on the newspaper without doing any other activity, when she shows up she will work as she is supposed to and NOT poof away with gas. Because we are now finally being able to use this feature properly, I humbly beg you to continue this through October (although I'd fervently hoped you'd just keep this permanent-it really is a fabulous idea!)

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-26-2011 at 06:49 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:55 AM   #225
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Wow, we saw her on all four accounts this morning - that has NEVER happened before!

I'm happy to say we now have a poison ivy plant on one account

Things are definitely better since I started waiting at the newspaper - thanks to all who gave that tip
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #226
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

sigh...Nafaria stole 2 more stars from me this morning. Am I the only one thinking that stealing is not a great message for a children's website?
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:52 AM   #227
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
sigh...Nafaria stole 2 more stars from me this morning. Am I the only one thinking that stealing is not a great message for a children's website?
I have mixed feelings about the stealing. They know she is the "bad fairy" so it is kind of neat to assume the risk that she will steal your fairy, after all, she IS bad BUT it isn't good. It would be nice that after she stole them, the Police Fairy came and arrested her and you could watch her be served gak and gunk and have to work hard making the park a better place for community service or something....
Old 09-26-2011, 07:58 AM   #228
trcy250 will become famous soon enough

I actually saw her today on all six of my accts which has never happened before. She stole from me 3 times traded 2 times and one time I did not have all the stars. But at least I saw her on every acct.
trcy250 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:09 AM   #229
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I have mixed feelings about the stealing. They know she is the "bad fairy" so it is kind of neat to assume the risk that she will steal your fairy, after all, she IS bad BUT it isn't good. It would be nice that after she stole them, the Police Fairy came and arrested her and you could watch her be served gak and gunk and have to work hard making the park a better place for community service or something....
So if you are a "bad kid", it is common knowledge that you will be a delinquent? I still don't like the message. Even on children's cartoons, the bad character always gets his punishment in the end. Nafaria has no punishment and she just laughs and flies away with your hard-earned items. Sorry to be so dramatic, but as a mom I just don't like this message. It would be nice if some lesson was taught other than stealing can be fun. Also, it seems to me that I am finding less stars then I used to. So now not only is she stealing them from us, but Ganz is making it more difficult to find them as well.
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:18 AM   #230
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
So if you are a "bad kid", it is common knowledge that you will be a delinquent? I still don't like the message. Even on children's cartoons, the bad character always gets his punishment in the end. Nafaria has no punishment and she just laughs and flies away with your hard-earned items. Sorry to be so dramatic, but as a mom I just don't like this message. It would be nice if some lesson was taught other than stealing can be fun. Also, it seems to me that I am finding less stars then I used to. So now not only is she stealing them from us, but Ganz is making it more difficult to find them as well.
I don't think that Nafaria makes being bad cool..but I would still like a scenario like I mentioned, some sort of punishment for her. I think that by the time most kids are playiing on Webkinz they have the mental capabilities to say to themselves, "Hay! That's NOT NICE!" when she steals something. A lot of life's lessons are, unfortunately learned the hard way. Who to trust, who not to trust and certain actions. I think part of the Nafaria lesson is the way we feel when she steals our stars. I think most kids should be able to make the connection that it feels pretty horrible when someone steals something from you, so in turn, you should not steal from others.

All that being said, I don't think it's cool at all that they have someone stealing something on a children's website with no consequences. period. If they want, they could switch the programming to giving her a punishment (that would be SO cute) and she has to pay restitution to you (in the form of KinzCash or even the prize she had promised) or even give you back your stars. Another possible programing switch they could make would be, instead of "stealing" stars..she just "tricks" you...something like, "OOPS! She TRICKED you and decided to not trade after all." Still not nice, but at least you haven't lost anything....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: