Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #211
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

Well, I am lucky again today. Nafaria didn't show yesterday, but saw her again today on the contact page of the newspaper and was able to trade successfully for the poison ivy plant!! It was 6 minutes after logging in. Since I have been going right to the contact page after logging in, I have been seeing her approximately every other day and have not seen a puff of smoke and have not had my stars stolen!!! Before doing this, I did have longer periods with no sightings, had my stars stolen, and got a puff of smoke, so I will definitely keep going to the contact page when I log in!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #212
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

She hasn't been stealing as much as she was in the begining, hope I didn't just jinx it!! Got the helmet on one account today, and the belt on the other....one I didn't have enough stars so couldn't trade...and two she didn't show....still logging on....
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:54 AM   #213
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I've been waiting for her in the wish factory and have NEVER had the smoke. I think this might help some people
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #214

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

saw her on 3 (of 4) accounts today - smoke once, a cookie once, and a helmet on the third. yay one full spacesuit!

but sad we're not going to get any of the prizes that are actually GOOD before this ends. I want the walls and floor!!!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #215
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
saw her on 3 (of 4) accounts today - smoke once, a cookie once, and a helmet on the third. yay one full spacesuit!

but sad we're not going to get any of the prizes that are actually GOOD before this ends. I want the walls and floor!!!
Sadly, I think alot of us are in the same boat....I was really looking forward to the room items...but I wont get them by end of September unless her programing changes and she gives out extra prizes for stealing earlier, and I doubt that will happen....just have to keep on star searching and hope that ganz really does bring her back at some point....
Old 09-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #216

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

NoFairia hadn't stolen stars before, but today she stole 2 from each of my kids instead of giving the helmet. I was surprised she did it to both of them.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #217
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i have gotten up to the potion on one account. does anyone have pics of the wreath or crest in the rooms? or any other prizes beyond that in the game shot?
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:55 PM   #218
trcy250 will become famous soon enough

Here is a picture of the wreath and the pedestal
nafaria.JPG
trcy250 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #219
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
NoFairia hadn't stolen stars before, but today she stole 2 from each of my kids instead of giving the helmet. I was surprised she did it to both of them.
yes she steals, that is why I try to play it for my kids, or if they do, I tell them, she may steal, I try to prepare them so its not such a shock....

View Post Originally Posted by trcy250
Here is a picture of the wreath and the pedestal
Attachment 233162
WOW!! Congrats, you are far up on the the prize ladder....you are going to have a nice room for that bad little fairy!!
Old 09-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #220
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

4 out of 6 accounts (the other 2 didn't see her) and I didn't have all the stars she wanted on any of them. Does anyone else think that she asks for quite a lot? 3 stars for some items? This is a bit much.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: