Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 10:03 PM   #201
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

Unfortunately you will have to wait until tomorrow.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #202

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

thanks for your answer. that is what i was afraid of.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:38 AM   #203
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I got the helmet on one account and waited for a long time to see her again because I was looking for leaves and I did not see her again on that account for almost a week. I finally just got the poison ivy plants.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #204
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I got the helmet on one account and waited for a long time to see her again because I was looking for leaves and I did not see her again on that account for almost a week. I finally just got the poison ivy plant.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #205
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I saw Nafaria today. I did not see her yesterday. I clicked on her today and got the purple smoke and nothing happened. I was bummed because the past two times I saw her after the smoke the trade option came up. So, I thought I was out of the glitch.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #206
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I got the helmet on one account and waited for a long time to see her again because I was looking for leaves and I did not see her again on that account for almost a week. I finally just got the poison ivy plants.
Yeah, congrats!!!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #207
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

is she still coming every 5 min?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:25 PM   #208

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

most of my accounts she still does come every 5 minutes. i try and stay a little longer than the 5 minutes. some say she has been coming up to 20 minutes. i usually garden and do jumble berry fields while waiting for her.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:15 PM   #209
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I was hopping that with the closing of the site today they would fix No-fair-ria. Wishfull thinking. She just blew smoke at me.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:38 AM   #210
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Definitely GANZ should fix the issue and restart Nafaria trade later. I still don't understand why not to make Nafaria trade permanent like with Doug?
kiska is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: