Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #11
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

I don't understand why it takes them so long to fix this event and then they are so vague about how long it will last. Here we are 2/3 of the way through September and all we get is that they are working on it. I have only gotten to the belt on most of my accounts - one is stuck on the their third cookie (she keeps stealing the stars on that one for a lousy cookie), another account is only to the boots! I think they should keep it around permanently (like Doug) to give us all a chance to get the prizes.
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #12
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I'm fed up with her and have started to click cancel on the trade....if I see her again, I'm clicking Go Away! She steals way too much....good luck to everyone!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #13
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i got a lunar belt yesterday FINALLY, she's softening up on my she works every time for me, she just usually wants 2 stars, one of which i wont have.

i already got the grande prize so i dont care about my stars. if they were tradable id'a traded them a long time ago
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #14
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Thanks for posting this, FIA. Glad to hear Ganz is working on the problem

I have better luck w/ my Asian & EU accounts. I got the shirt on my EU account, & the belt on my asia account. Just cookies & gas in my 3 US accounts. Although it may be just the luck of the draw.
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #15
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update!
I've all but given up waiting for that tricky fairy, if she shows ok...then again she'll likely either steal from us or poof! On 6 accounts, DS is the farthest with the shirt...at this rate she could stay until New Year's Eve and we still won't have long enough!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #16
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Oh yeah, so great not to hafta rush for Nafaria no more!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #17
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I've been gassed twice- both times in areas that tend to freeze when trying to get out of them- The Post Office and the Star Challenge. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #18
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

This actually would be a fun event IF it wasn't so hard to find stars in the first place AND she'd be a regular part of WW. I wouldn't mind taking a while to get things, IF I knew she'd be here for a while!

I'm happy I've gotten to the jacket on one account, but that's the furthest I've gotten. She either keeps wanting stars I don't have or she steals them. With that to contend with AND not finding her every day, it will take over 4 months to get anywhere close to the big prizes!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #19

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

She's stealing my stars or puffing gas most of the time with me. I did get a poison ivy plant today on my main account. I'm rapidly running out of starts there though.
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:33 PM   #20
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Although we're no longer seeing the poof of gas, she doesn't come very frequently for us. It's usually every three days. And she's been stealing stars a lot so we haven't gotten very far.

1 account has the helmet.
1 has the boots.
1 has the belt.
1 has the pants.

I really hope they keep this around for a while - or at least bring it back every few months - so that we all have a chance to win some of the big prizes.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: