Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 03:05 PM   #181
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

Well, No-Fair-ra showed up on all my accounts today that I did not star search, except one....and then there is one I didn't log on has no stars so not going too...so my first main account she showed even though I already star search, she stole my star....the next 4 accounts she did not show and I star searched within the first 5 minutes...the next 6 accounts after that, I did not star search in the first 5 minutes and she showed while playing jumbleberry fields....and I was able to trade 4 times with her and get my prize...the other 2 didn't have the stars...and then one account she did not show up at all....
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #182

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

As I said in a post a few days ago, I have been having more luck lately seeing and trading successfully with Nafaria. I hve been logging in and going right to the newspaper contact page where I have been going to catch leaves. On Monday AND Tuesday Nafaria appeared approximately 5-6 minutes after logging in, and both days I was able to trade. Wednesday she was a no show, but appeared again today about 5 minutes after logging in, and I was able to trade again. I'm careful not to click on the trade or accept box until she finishes talking and actually asks you to trade. Today I got the helmet and completed the space suit. SnowCrystal's theory seems to be working for me!!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #183

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Nafaria and I do not seem to be on good terms--in 22 days, she has shown up about a dozen times--only three times has she allowed me to trade, the rest of the time she has been a poof of purple smoke. When she has shown up, it has been within the first five minutes after logging in, usually while I am doing Jumbleberry. Have never done the star search prior to her arrival.
Meemaah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:19 PM   #184
pattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to behold

I wish I could trade with Nefaria enough to get all the prizes (at this point it seems unlikely) but at least when she does show up (about every three or four days for me) she is really cute and fun to trade with. She is also consistent in that on my accounts she either shows up 5 min after log in or not at all (usually not at all, unfortunately). That keeps me from just sitting on a page waiting, afraid that I will miss her if I load another page. I really do like her, and the prizes are great, if we can just ever get them!
pattypie33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:49 AM   #185

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Ok, not a big fan of this either. Out of 15 accounts 4 have reached the helmet and two the potions. All the rest are still on purple suit. I never see her two days in a row on any account. I always go to the academy first and if I am going to see her it's always by the time I get to the second pet in classes (she comes every 5 minutes after that if I miss clicking her). I thought I had to use the same pet to go on to the next prize but tonight I didn't get to the correct pet and she popped up and I clicked on her before I could stop myself and she still offered me the potion even though I don't use that pet to get the prizes (stole my stars ). So was I incorrect in thinking we had to use the same pet? I also do the star search as the very last thing before logging off an account as all of my accounts freeze my computer up if I try to X out of the star search, so I have to hit F5 instead.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:11 AM   #186
apex is an unknown quantity at this point

i am so disappointed from the nafaria challenge : she skips days without showing at all, and if she show or she stole my stars or she make a puff and disappeared - i think ganz should give us a fair chance to win all nafaria's prizes by making a click to win in the wkn looking for nafaria.
don't you think so ? i spent lot of time by looking for her
apex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:58 AM   #187

mombraun is on a distinguished road

I am sorry to hear so many people are having trouble with this event. I had a hard time finding Nafaria the first week and was frustrated also. But I just got the Poison Patch Wreath on one account and am not far behind that in two others. I find I have success finding her if I don`t do any activity that hides my dock for the first 15 minutes or so. I always assumed she only shows in the first 10 minutes, but I caught her the other day almost 20 minutes after logging in.

I have only had her take my stars once without giving me the prize and only not had the stars she wanted once. I started stocking up on my stars when Doug started showing up in the clubhouse, as I figured that something similar may be done for the stars.

I don`t know if this will help, but this is the order that I do my dailies: Quizzy`s Challenge, Wish Factory, Curio Shop, KinzPost, Employee Office, Jumbleberries and Kinzville Academy. If she hasn`t shown up by this time, I assumed she is a no show for the day.
mombraun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:34 AM   #188
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I think something changed today.. After 3 weeks of frustration (no-shows, puffs of gas, star stealing), she showed up today on my 3 main accts for the 2nd day in a row!!! .. and traded!!

Have they actually fixed her?
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:51 AM   #189
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I think something changed today.. After 3 weeks of frustration (no-shows, puffs of gas, star stealing), she showed up today on my 3 main accts for the 2nd day in a row!!! .. and traded!!

She didn't show up for me yesterday-I think you got lucky I did see her on three of my five accounts today though, and traded with me using the newspaper method.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:50 AM   #190
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by elymic

I hope something changed!!! She stole stars from my main account yesterday, but after that, I was able to trade with her 4 times and saw her on 7 accounts, including a brand new one that had 0 stars!! LOL Haven't logged in today yet, but going to try the no star searching method again today and see if that works as well as it did yesterday
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: