Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
So if we are still seeing her, then why do they keep saying she will be back? Are they planning on taking her away or something? I'm with everyone else, just frustrated. I know she's supposed to be a bad fairy, but having her continue to steal stars isn't fun. They aren't easy to get, and I can just imagine how it makes children feel. The whole thing has gotten really lame.
I agree it is very lame and I don't like this event one bit.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2011, 02:34 AM   #152
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

I'm having mixed results with this event. I have 2 accounts that have the Poison Patch Wreath while my other accounts have a cookie.. Nafaria has stolen so many of my stars. It's been a very frustrating event. Good luck everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 04:33 AM   #153
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am NOT having mixed results with this event. ALL my results are BAD! With 15 accounts, you would think I would have the space suit on at least 1 of my accounts by now, but I'm not even close!

To add insult to injury, on the one account where I had 2 cookies, I finally got the boots; after she stole stars from me numerous times when she didn't give me the boots; then the next time I saw her, she offered me the boots again; and then she stole my stars again!

I rarely see Nafaria on my accounts, so if you are seeing her every 2 days or every 3 days, consider yourself lucky (or unlucky, if she steals your stars!).

So far today, I have done 7 accounts (sitting there waiting for her on the newspaper page--which is very time consuming since I can't do my accounts all at the same time!). Nafaria only showed up on one of these accounts and then stole my stars again! That's less than a 15% chance for me to see Nafaria (which is about what it has been from the beginning for me; then for over half the event, all I got was a poof of fairy gas when I did see her).

For any particular prize, she should only be able to steal your stars once (or not at all--which would be a lot better)! Continually stealing your stars time and time again makes this event depressing for me. It's not that I don't have enough stars; it is that I would like to get the next prize!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 04:51 AM   #154
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I did programming before I retired and I would NEVER have released such a program! I am sorry, but when you program, you check your programming for errors BEFORE releasing! I would have never programmed the event this way--an event that was supposed to last 30 days and give out 20 prizes! At best, it seems like some accounts are seeing her 50% of the time, some 33% and some 15%. Even IF we saw her every other day and IF she traded with us & didn't steal your stars and IF she actually gave us the next prize (and didn't give us duplicates), and IF we look for her every day, and IF she doesn't poof in a cloud of gas, the BEST anyone could do is receive 15 of the 20 prizes; but with all the IFs, there is no way that anyone could get that many prizes for this event in the original time allotted for this event. Random is NOT good! Don't the programmers/developers/anyone who is working this event know simple math? Sorry for the rant, but this event is unacceptable the way that it is currently programmed and they shouldn't bring it back unless they rework it. If it is brought back the way it is programmed now, it will just make more people mad and I for one will not be participating.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:03 AM   #155
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Nafaria stole my Star the first time she's done this, I saw her a first time and didn't click on her. I did click her when she appeared again and she stole the Star.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:15 AM   #156
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Here is a pict of the potion and poison Ivy plant

Click the image to open in full size.
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:18 AM   #157
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Here is a pict of the potion and poison Ivy plant

Click the image to open in full size.
Congrats on those awesome prizes! I wish you continued luck!

I thought the poison ivy plant would be bigger! Thanks for posting a picture!

Your room is wonderful!
Old 09-22-2011, 06:34 AM   #158
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

I am also so frustrated with Nafaria and even more with Ganz, with all those contests that are for US only. I can't believe all the money we spent on our accounts and now my kids won't play anymore because of all the glitches. I want Webkinz to be the way it was 2 years ago. No E-store,no adds, they are getting too greedy for money with everything. So Sad.....
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:34 AM   #159
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

omg I don't know how some of you can be so far in your Nafaria quests! I've done this diligently every day, and the most I am at are boots ...Congrats on your AWESOME prizes and even more, your PHENOMENAL luck!! She was a no show on all my accounts this morning!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:59 AM   #160
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I know how you feel DBird! I have 3 accts loaded with stars and have been playing EVERY day. Two of them finally got to the Jacket today (and even got to keep it.. go figure!). The other one is still waiting for pants it can keep.
Between the no-shows, the gas and the stealing, it's a wonder I've even made it this far.

I see people with a lot less stars making it further faster.

I wonder if she intentionally snubs the ones who have lots of stars? hmmmm..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: