Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #141
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I've only gotten smoke for the past 2 days. I'm not surprised by the update on it not extending into October. The vagueness of the past posts already had me thinking that one.

If she should show up in the future, I wonder if we will all start back at cookies.

I did see a post in the newspaper that Doug is now always in the clubhouse. I didn't know they had started that. Is that new? Is it true?
According to customer service, Doug has not changed and there are no plans to change his programming! LOL! I saw that article in the WW newspaper too (Doug is always in the clubhouse--you just need to find which room he is in!!)

For those of you who are posting good glitches, you should know that those will be the glitches fixed first & it will take months to fix the bad ones (if they are fixed at all). So, please refrain from posting good glitches. just my experience
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #142

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
According to customer service, Doug has not changed and there are no plans to change his programming! LOL! I saw that article in the WW newspaper too (Doug is always in the clubhouse--you just need to find which room he is in!!)

For those of you who are posting good glitches, you should know that those will be the glitches fixed first & it will take months to fix the bad ones (if they are fixed at all). So, please refrain from posting good glitches. just my experience
Sadly, it is also my experience, Snow.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:29 PM   #143
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

Instead of having to constantly post updates about things, maybe Ganz could've tried it out before releasing it on us.
Sure Ganz, show usa awesome prizes that are hard to get & expect us to be happy? Ummmmmmmm........................................................................................... ..............
NO! I don't think so!
Many problems + NO fixes =

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #144
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

we have been seeing Nafaria about every other day on our accounts...we have ALWAYS had the stars she has asked for..yet..it seems that she takes our stars for every other new prize...This activity/event..is getting just too frustrating...those stars are not easy to find..and I could get her taking them once and a while..but it seems she is taking them just too often..this is just going to be too disappointing to children...Ganz..you need to adjust your Nafaria programming!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #145
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Maybe next we'll have a No-fair-ia peek a newz with these big prizes for prizes -sorry if that's confusing

worst would be if they ended up in the estore (do I dare say it)

a thought popped into my head - Ganz probably can't do it October cause maybe they are bringing back the Clubhouse ghost

December is clubhouse Ms Birdy time

maybe November is open

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 09-21-2011 at 08:48 PM..
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #146
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Instead of having to constantly post updates about things, maybe Ganz could've tried it out before releasing it on us.
Sure Ganz, show usa awesome prizes that are hard to get & expect us to be happy? Ummmmmmmm........................................................................................... ..............
NO! I don't think so!
Many problems + NO fixes =

suzee

Oh, did't you know we are all their free beta testers for everything they create? They throw something new out there and wait for the reviews and glitches to be commented on. It saves them time and money working out the glitches ahead of time.

As for us, we haven't seen No-fair-ia in several days.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #147
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I got smoked again on my Asian account,LOL
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:17 AM   #148

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

This will be my last post about the whole Nafaria matter because I am truly sick of Ganz, Nafaria and the whole rotten system Ganz has turned Webkinz into.

You see, after we figured out how not fun this game was, I wouldn't let my young niece play because of the disappointment factor. As an adult, when my stars get stolen, I'm frustrated and ticked off. When my young niece gets her stars stolen, she's disappointed and devestated. The first time it happened, we were at the computer together and she asked me, "Did I do something wrong to Nafaria because she stole my two stars and wouldn't give me the boots ??" And she said it with such earnest and innocence that I knew if I let her play with Nafaria, I was in for some tough times. So I've been playing the Nafaria part of WW for my niece after she goes to bed.

My niece's wants are small. She's not looking to get the potions cabinet or the wallpaper and flooring. No, all she wants is the "purple space suit" (as she calls it). And I figured it was do-able, what's the harm in letting her hope for a crummy five-piece outfit.

Well, I got up to the suit jacket three days ago and every night as I'm tucking my niece in for bed, my niece asks me, do you think Nafaria will trade you my helmet tonight ??" And every night for the past three nights, I've said, "I hope so, Sweetie, I hope so."

And here we are on what ?? Day 21. And she stole three pricey stars from my niece's account again, and I just can't stand this. Everything about this game is SO WRONG. And I don't want to tell my niece how she was STOLEN from again, so I'm going to take the helmet that I got on my main account and kinzpost it to my niece's account, open the kinzpost so it's sitting in my niece's dock, and tell her Nafaria finally owed up, and that's that. End of this game. Not going to play anymore.

You know what Ganz ?? I'm fine with what I've got from Nafaria which is further than most people managed to get, and tomorrow morning I can tell my niece she has her "purple space suit." No thanks to you, but thanks to me. So you can take your game and do with it what you wish, how you wish, when you wish, I don't care anymore. Ganz, you have some serious issues when it comes to the concept of children and fun in a virtual world

Thanks, everyone, for indulging me and allowing me to rant. I'm going to disappear in a cloud of purple fairy gas now and I wish those of you continuing with the game the best of luck.

Good night.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:21 AM   #149

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Sigh didnt have enough stars today to trade for helmet
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:07 AM   #150

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

So if we are still seeing her, then why do they keep saying she will be back? Are they planning on taking her away or something? I'm with everyone else, just frustrated. I know she's supposed to be a bad fairy, but having her continue to steal stars isn't fun. They aren't easy to get, and I can just imagine how it makes children feel. The whole thing has gotten really lame.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: