Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 02:26 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
We can expect to see her again? Why am I not comforted by that statement? Whatever happened to being able to remove doors -- that is coming this year right? And what about the retirement party clothing? That just stopped a while ago -- did they forget about it? A vague promise that we can look forward to Nafaria stealing from us in the future doesn't fill me with confidence that it won't just be pushed to the side and forgotten.
View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Sorry in advance for those of you who may think this is negative! Not really trying to be but I'm not holding my breath on this one. Ganz sometimes shelves stuff they can't or don't want to spend time on fixing and Nafaria has "issues"...
Still waiting to be able to remove doors from rooms. That's been announced I don't know how many times and each time it's "soon!"
Guess I'll be pleasantly surprised if I see Naf. again and am able to trade for prizes. If not maybe they'll do something else to award those awesome items.
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Other things Ganz promised us but never delivered: Finding new pets in the clubhouse for special surprises. That NEVER happened...
View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
Quote "Hi friends! As we'd mentioned, you can expect to see her again before the end of the year. This doesn't mean we're extending the promotion past September into October. We haven't released a date for the next Nafaria visit." end quote

WoW, I am confused, sounds like they change their minds alot! First they said players can EXPECT to see her after September, then they said players MAY see her after Sept.. I think they are confused too
FYI - promotion means you are promoting something, so what are they promoting, bad behavior?
Why is it so hard to say, "we are having trouble with Nafaria, she will be back when this problem is fixed" Then they could take feedback from REAL people who are actually playing this game and QUICKLY make adjustments. This is what they did with DOUG. I was so proud of Ganz that day! AND THEY GAVE BACK STOLEN GEMS!! sorry i yelled I have got as far as the lunar suit, I want the rest of the prizes and I am not too mad about this game. Just annoyed with the mystery tweets and glitches that are not fixed. They also have contests to judge on WN from 2 months ago. Get to it Ganz.....Please
View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I wonder if Customer Service is still telling people that Nafaria will be on-going (throughout Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan....)!

Ganz promised to bring new mazes to Mazin' Hamsters every week. I know they did every other week for a while and then they just stopped! They even promoted their millionth mazin' hamster added to WW and gave that person prizes! Then they also stopped making monthy e-store hamsters! If you ask me, if I sold a million of something, I would continue with such a successful endeavor! And now, they have a million or more hamsters just sitting there on accounts & not adding anything new for them to do! And, they never released those new hamster snowglobes for hamsters to win and I never got any of the hamster trophy pedestals because I kept getting randomly logged out before I could complete the challenges. They could at least put the trophy pedestals and snowglobes in the Mazin' Mall!

I will be surprised if they bring back Nafaria this year without any glitches!

Ganz, please surprise me!
Looking back on some of the broken promises Ganz has made to us this year, I think we have to prepare for the worst. I've given up on hoping for the best. For the most part, Ganz does not fix or rework the programming on promos and events that do not make them money in WW, and they are painfully slow to fix problems that interfere with day-to-day game play. The horrible random log out issue and floating dock items are merely two examples that took over six months to be addressed, and I don't even think the floating dock items is fixed in Chrome (I stopped using Chrome because of that glitch, so I don't know).

My point is that Ganz is all about the money and the decision-makers at Ganz have no scruples when it comes to promises made to their members or giving us a good experience for the money we've paid to play in WW .... Nafaria is just another example in a long line of let-downs and false promises. Ganz has no shame.

Personally, I wish I had never seen the wonderful prizes available in the Nafaria trading game because I would love to design a Nafaria-themed room ~ and those of you who know me on WI know that WW is all about the room designing for me. I would rather have gone without and not know what I was missing than go through THIS nonsense.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #132

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

This nafaria's event is so frustrating. I just want to scream because of all the frustration I have been going through with this event.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #133
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a wonderful day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #134
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i got my third prize yesterday!?
i am SO confused!!! are we supposed to see her?
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #135
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the update!!!!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:52 PM   #136
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
Thank you for the update and the comments. There is so much that I could say about this game. I do feel your pain! The only reason I continue to do it is so I can report back to WI. The techical team may be considering a rework on the program.

Please do vote in the "Nafaria's Challenge Survey" on Webkinznewz today. We need to give them some feedback (good or bad). Here is the link.

Pick N’ Win | WKN: Webkinz Newz

1. There is a good glitch in our favor! For a good trade, Nafaria takes only the star in the first column. For a "robbery", Nafaria steels only the star in the first column. That means that each person has alot more stars than they think they do. Before this event started I made a list of the stars on each account. Then I update the list after each encounter with Nafaria. Once Ganz learns about this good glitch, they will fix it.

2. Last week a Customer service representative confirmed that one account would see Nafaria once every three days on average. If you do not see see her today, your chances are better to see her the next day.

3. My main account has the most stars. Nafaria has robbed 4 times and traded 6 times. That means a 60% postive trade result. Have you noticed that Nafaria has hair in the shape of horns? I have not found a pattern to trading, but we could work together to find one.

See you all later!

((Hugs))
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #137
e LOVE WI and

134Lavenderpony has a spectacular aura about

i found her once and we traded but i found her once b4 and clicked her and she justb poofled idk y

ESL
134Lavenderpony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #138
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have had her disappear in a cloud of smoke the only times I saw her today. I think maybe it happens because I did the star challenge before I saw her but not sure if that is the cause.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #139

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I've only gotten smoke for the past 2 days. I'm not surprised by the update on it not extending into October. The vagueness of the past posts already had me thinking that one.

If she should show up in the future, I wonder if we will all start back at cookies.

I did see a post in the newspaper that Doug is now always in the clubhouse. I didn't know they had started that. Is that new? Is it true?
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:00 PM   #140
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

I saw her and she was abou to give me the purple boots, but i did't have the star that she wanted. I saw her at the Kinz Style Outlet, if that helps anybody.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: