Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 12:02 PM   #121
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
We can expect to see her again? Why am I not comforted by that statement? Whatever happened to being able to remove doors -- that is coming this year right? And what about the retirement party clothing? That just stopped a while ago -- did they forget about it? A vague promise that we can look forward to Nafaria stealing from us in the future doesn't fill me with confidence that it won't just be pushed to the side and forgotten.
WOW! My thoughts exactly! I almost mentioned the retirement parties in my post too! Yeah, I miss those even though I only got one clothing prize and it can be sad when they retire a pet. My guess is they stopped that when they figured they can always sell the virtual at the estore. Maybe they can still do it when they "retire" the plushes.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #122
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

Other things Ganz promised us but never delivered: Finding new pets in the clubhouse for special surprises. That NEVER happened...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #123
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pixie1101
As much as this has been a pain more than a fun event, I'm kinda glad we get a little break to save up stars before the next event. And maybe, just maybe they can work out the problems for the next time they run the bad fairy event!

My thoughts exactly. She's stolen so many stars, we need to rebuild our stock. I just hope that when/if she comes back they don't restart it at the cookies! I will NOT start trading over again, even if we never get beyond the clothes in September, I'd rather save for the throne from Alyssa, at least that's a guarantee trade.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #124
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Other things Ganz promised us but never delivered: Finding new pets in the clubhouse for special surprises. That NEVER happened...
I totally forgot about that! Maybe it'll still happen. They could've added Nafaria in a room like Doug but maybe they thought it would be more fun if she just popped up out of the blue. Oh well.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #125

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have mixed feelings about them continuing with the Nafaria event in the future. I really hate the event, but would like the prizes. It would be nice if they took out the stealing (setting a very bad example for the kids) and let Alyssa give us the prizes without all the stealing and without the fairy gas!

Those of you who think the stealing isn't so bad, you probably haven't had stars stolen from you 3-4 times in a row! It seems that is all she does on my accounts! If they would program it so she doesn't steal from you 2 times in a row, that would make me a little happier!

If we have to start over from the cookie when she returns, then I will NOT be **** this event unless they take away the stealing and they have her show up every day for everyone!

I agree with you, though I haven't been able to get anything more than one cookie. If she shows at all, there is just the 'gas' cloud and a no-show.

Stealing is wrong, not a game for children. And why tease us with such nice prizes if we can never get a chance to get there?
vickylw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #126

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Quote "Hi friends! As we'd mentioned, you can expect to see her again before the end of the year. This doesn't mean we're extending the promotion past September into October. We haven't released a date for the next Nafaria visit." end quote

WoW, I am confused, sounds like they change their minds alot! First they said players can EXPECT to see her after September, then they said players MAY see her after Sept.. I think they are confused too
FYI - promotion means you are promoting something, so what are they promoting, bad behavior?
Why is it so hard to say, "we are having trouble with Nafaria, she will be back when this problem is fixed" Then they could take feedback from REAL people who are actually playing this game and QUICKLY make adjustments. This is what they did with DOUG. I was so proud of Ganz that day! AND THEY GAVE BACK STOLEN GEMS!! sorry i yelled I have got as far as the lunar suit, I want the rest of the prizes and I am not too mad about this game. Just annoyed with the mystery tweets and glitches that are not fixed. They also have contests to judge on WN from 2 months ago. Get to it Ganz.....Please

Ha Ha Ha! I remember that...but So many new pets all the time, everyone was all clicking on eachother Once again, the mystery of it all, they could have said which pet, a rep said the pet was there but which one??? we'll never know

Last edited by babymuggy; 09-21-2011 at 12:50 PM..
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:48 PM   #127

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Is the Nafaria star trading over? I don't recall seeing dates for it.

All I ever got from Nafaria was a cookie. She stole from me every time I traded with her except the first time when we got the cookie.
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #128
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Yes I remember that too. I was looking forward to that event.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #129
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I wonder if Customer Service is still telling people that Nafaria will be on-going (throughout Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan....)!

Ganz promised to bring new mazes to Mazin' Hamsters every week. I know they did every other week for a while and then they just stopped! They even promoted their millionth mazin' hamster added to WW and gave that person prizes! Then they also stopped making monthy e-store hamsters! If you ask me, if I sold a million of something, I would continue with such a successful endeavor! And now, they have a million or more hamsters just sitting there on accounts & not adding anything new for them to do! And, they never released those new hamster snowglobes for hamsters to win and I never got any of the hamster trophy pedestals because I kept getting randomly logged out before I could complete the challenges. They could at least put the trophy pedestals and snowglobes in the Mazin' Mall!

I will be surprised if they bring back Nafaria this year without any glitches!

Ganz, please surprise me!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #130
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
Is the Nafaria star trading over? I don't recall seeing dates for it.

All I ever got from Nafaria was a cookie. She stole from me every time I traded with her except the first time when we got the cookie.
Nafaria should be showing up on accounts, randomly, until September 30th; although if they do an update to WW on Wednesday, September 28th, they might take her out that morning.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: