Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #111
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

I have not seen her at all today on 3 accounts. I do need time to get back some more stars, so I guess a break will help. I have 2 complete outfitss, never have enough to get the plant!

Has anyone seen her, and what is the trick to get those stars!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 10:32 AM   #112
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

I'm glad to hear Nafaria will be around again.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #113
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to report that I had good luck using Snow Crystal's method of hanging out on one of the newspaper pages (I waited on the Comments page) and waiting to do my dailies until after Nafaria appeared. She only showed up on 1 out of 3 accounts today, but I was able to successfully trade for a pair of lunar pants, rather than having her disappear in a cloud of purple smoke as she had been doing.

Thanks so much for the tip, Snow Crystal! I definitely recommend this method to anyone who is having the fairy gas problem. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll have much longer to practice this new method, according to the front page update.
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:09 AM   #114
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

So she won't be out anymore? the past few days i was lucky enough to get the boots,top & bottom to the outfit & the belt! but only on my American account,only the boots on my Asian account.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:12 AM   #115
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have mixed feelings about them continuing with the Nafaria event in the future. I really hate the event, but would like the prizes. It would be nice if they took out the stealing (setting a very bad example for the kids) and let Alyssa give us the prizes without all the stealing and without the fairy gas!

Those of you who think the stealing isn't so bad, you probably haven't had stars stolen from you 3-4 times in a row! It seems that is all she does on my accounts! If they would program it so she doesn't steal from you 2 times in a row, that would make me a little happier!

If we have to start over from the cookie when she returns, then I will NOT be **** this event unless they take away the stealing and they have her show up every day for everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #116
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

If we have to start over from the cookie when she returns, then I will NOT be **** this event unless they take away the stealing and they have her show up every day for everyone!
I am not sure why my word got starred out! It wasn't a bad word! I think it was "doing"!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #117
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
just saw Ganz' Sept 21 update - looks like Naffy won't be ongoing, but sporadic. frankly, ganz needs the time to work the kinks out!

on a side note, "Naff" is a British slang word that describes something that is "stupid, lame or unpalatable." (according to urban dictionary). Cosmic Irony?
I guess I should be happy I have at least ONE purple suit finished -bits and pieces of another

sporadic in Ganz language is like when they say a trophy "is random" which means once in a blue moon

I'll have to adopt the thought If I see her okay -don't see her okay too I really would have liked some of the bigger prizes BUT as usual I was dreaming

Imhappy thanks for the best laugh I've had during this whole thing - wonder if Ganz has a Brit developer somewhere laughing at all of us
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #118

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

We can expect to see her again? Why am I not comforted by that statement? Whatever happened to being able to remove doors -- that is coming this year right? And what about the retirement party clothing? That just stopped a while ago -- did they forget about it? A vague promise that we can look forward to Nafaria stealing from us in the future doesn't fill me with confidence that it won't just be pushed to the side and forgotten.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #119
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry in advance for those of you who may think this is negative! Not really trying to be but I'm not holding my breath on this one. Ganz sometimes shelves stuff they can't or don't want to spend time on fixing and Nafaria has "issues"...
Still waiting to be able to remove doors from rooms. That's been announced I don't know how many times and each time it's "soon!"
Guess I'll be pleasantly surprised if I see Naf. again and am able to trade for prizes. If not maybe they'll do something else to award those awesome items.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #120
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh geesh! Now that we are finally finding a way to trade with her they won't be a little sweet and extend the thing??!! Pretty please Ganz, keep her permanent!!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: