Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 07:33 AM   #101
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

I have noticed that when she asks for additional stars for lower prizes .... that is when she steals them from me.

When she asked for 2 stars for the cookies instead of 1 like the other accounts she stole my stars. The other day when she asked for 3 stars instead of 2 for the poison ivy she stole my stars. Then again today she asked for 3 stars for the potion she stole them.
I will know now if she asks for extra stars NOT to ask to trade ... just cancel out and save my stars for tomorrow (or the next time she actually shows up )

Just thought I would pass on this info if could help someone else keep from getting taken by No-FAIR-ia
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 08:46 AM   #102
e wish you Peace
Webkinz :)

leena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guide

I, too , found that when Nafaria asked for 3 stars in exchange for the poison ivy plant and I agreed - she stole them. The next time I saw her, she asked instead for 2 stars and traded the plant. I remembered (too late!) that someone else had posted this a while back! Maybe the number of stars has something to do with whether or not you actually get the prize.......
leena17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #103
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Good theory but I actually traded 3 stars with her yesterday and GOT the poison ivy plant, also traded 3 again today to get the potion.

BTW - today is odd. She's shown up 4 times on my current account in 36 minutes (so far I 've only had one other time when she's shown up more then at the initial 6 minute mark). First 3 times I missed her as she literally flys in then right back out and I wasn't expecting her (except that first time and she was just too fast). For sighting 4 I sat the with my hand on the mouse poised near the top and that's where she came out so I caught her. Now on to my next account.
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:38 AM   #104
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner
Good theory but I actually traded 3 stars with her yesterday and GOT the poison ivy plant, also traded 3 again today to get the potion.

BTW - today is odd. She's shown up 4 times on my current account in 36 minutes (so far I 've only had one other time when she's shown up more then at the initial 6 minute mark). First 3 times I missed her as she literally flys in then right back out and I wasn't expecting her (except that first time and she was just too fast). For sighting 4 I sat the with my hand on the mouse poised near the top and that's where she came out so I caught her. Now on to my next account.
I agree...I had a day where she was asking for 2 stars for the pants...and she stole them on two accounts, then on the third she only asked for one and I thought for sure I'm gonna get it because she is only asking for one, but she stole that star too....I'm not really good at the value of the stars, so I'm no help there....

So far has only shown up on one account out of 3 that I've been on....asked for one star for the belt, and actually gave me the belt....will have to check the other accounts later today as I need to run out for a little bit...
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #105
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

thanks for the update!!!

she will come back a day, but not in october
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:04 AM   #106

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

Once the feature started working correctly she has only shown up on my account every other day. Now I can't complain because she has always given me the prize offered (probably jynxed myself) but it is impossible to get all prizes in less than half a month. I 'm just wondering when Nafaria comes back later in the year will I be started out at the cookie again or will I pick up from wherever I end up on the prize list at the end of September.
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #107
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I dislike this whole promotion more and more. No way to get all the prizes in a month. A fairy who steals from children. Fairy gas out the wazoo. Very disappointing. Needs a major reworking. It could be charming if done correctly.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #108
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Not good news...the feature hasn't worked correctly for over half of the month and then they aren't going to extend it into October, but make us wait for a new announcement about when she will fly again. Seems to me that is customer service at its worst. She should fly at least for all of October to make up for the mess in September.
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #109

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

As much as this has been a pain more than a fun event, I'm kinda glad we get a little break to save up stars before the next event. And maybe, just maybe they can work out the problems for the next time they run the bad fairy event!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #110

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

just saw Ganz' Sept 21 update - looks like Naffy won't be ongoing, but sporadic. frankly, ganz needs the time to work the kinks out!

on a side note, "Naff" is a British slang word that describes something that is "stupid, lame or unpalatable." (according to urban dictionary). Cosmic Irony?
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: