Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #91
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

I only just started it yesterday, and I only saw her once then. I WAS able to trade with her, for boots. None of my other accounts saw her yesterday though. Today, I forgot to do the newspaper method, and only saw her on one account yet again. She vanished in a puff of gas. I will start only using the newspaper method from now on, and keep reporting, but the problem also is that she just doesn't show up! ARRGH!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #92
Bunny Giraffes?
Webkinz :)

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I ignore her if she appears while I'm doing anything that has a tendency to freeze on me. I'm not sure, but I think that may be what's happening with the gas. Today she showed up 3 times before I was in an area I felt safe (my room) and she traded 2 stars for the Lunar Helmet. I can't keep track of my stars because looking at my collection lately freezes me up.

I usually see her every 2 to 3 days, and so far have only been gassed twice- both times while doing things that have a tendency to freeze on me.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #93

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

I didn't read through a the comments, So sorry if someone already mentioned this. I get a kick out of my pets comments. when I didn't trade with her because I didn't have the stars. My pet said" shouldn't we give her a chance?" and when she took my stars without leaving the prize. " She's not nice"
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:00 PM   #94
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

For the last couple days when I have seen Nafaria she has gassed me..and that had never happened to me before. I did receive the poison ivy plant three days ago...WELL today she showed up and wanted three stars for the potion...I was so excited...clicked to trade and for the first time she stole my three stars. I finally know how everyone else is feeling as I have been pretty lucky since this started.

I will definitely try the newspaper theory tomorrow and see if that works!!
AChip is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #95
MrsPanda

MrsPanda is on a distinguished road

Argh this 'feature' has been so annoying. I've clicked on her probably five times and had nothing at all happen. And I've clicked on her about another five times, only to get the puff of smoke and then nothing. Twice I've had success and I've gotten a cookie and a pair of shoes.
MrsPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:54 AM   #96

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MrsPanda
Argh this 'feature' has been so annoying. I've clicked on her probably five times and had nothing at all happen. And I've clicked on her about another five times, only to get the puff of smoke and then nothing. Twice I've had success and I've gotten a cookie and a pair of shoes.
I agee too annoying
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:09 AM   #97

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Trust me, having nothing happen is better than what I have had the past three or four days. On 7 accounts that I monitor (mine in addition to those for nieces and a nephew), I have had her do nothing but steal my stars. Today she stole three stars from my account. The prizes are great, but as difficult as the stars are to find anyway, it will be years before I collect enough to replace the stolen ones. I think I'm about done with Nafaria.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:18 AM   #98

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I love the "gas" analogy! Too funny! I get gassed a lot by her. All I have is cookies, and yesterday I finally get offered the boots. Only she steals my stars and gives me nothing. Not really fond of this whole thing! I can't see how I'd ever get the good stuff at this rate, and honestly I'm really not even wanting purple colored space clothes. Had enough space clothes in the star challenge!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 AM   #99
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

had a visist from Nafaria..second day in a row...wanted the three stars i had..and stole my potion....LOL...silly girl
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:21 AM   #100

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

This morning I have been doing work and had two screens up to catch leaves (I have two monitors). I have seen Nafaria at least 6 times on one account (no, I haven't clicked on her, I've lost enough stars, thank you) and she has not been up a single time on the other.

I could deal with the randomness, but the constant stealing of stars has turned me off.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: