Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

Originally Submitted by FIA on Mon, 09/19/2011 - 12:05pm, ET.
Click the image to open in full size.Based on the reports we are getting from our members here on Webkinz Insider, we know that many of you are continuing to struggle with the new Nafaria Star Trading feature. The good news is that Ganz is aware of the problems, and they are working on correcting the programming.

For those of you who are either not old enough to follow, or choose not to follow, Ganz on their social networking accounts, here is a copy of the statements they have posted in response to player questions.
  • September 12: There's an issue with Nafaria's Star Challenge that causes users 2 C a puff of smoke without the option to trade stars. We're working on it.
  • September 13: Hey everyone! Nafaria is still flying around Webkinz World but she's having an issue with trading stars. We're still fixing the issue.
  • September 14: BREAKING NEWZ: Nafaria will be flying through Webkinz World in 2011, and players can expect 2 C her again after September!
  • September 15: FYI - Players may see Nafaria flying in Webkinz World after September. Keep your eyes on the skies for naughty fairies!
For more information on how the Nafaria Star Trading feature works, check out the Webkinz Insider WIki. And, thank you to WI member dragonbird for her humorous take on "NO-FAIR-ia's Gas" problem.

UPDATE (Sept 21): Today Ganz updated the Nafaria news with the following post: Hi friends! As we'd mentioned, you can expect to see her again before the end of the year. This doesn't mean we're extending the promotion past September into October. We haven't released a date for the next Nafaria visit.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

Thank you for the update FIA!
That's really funny Dragonbird!

webkinzlover300
webkinzlover300 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #3

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I seen her around but it takes her a while to show up. And so far she been good and trades with me. So that's good
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Love that we can find humor in this situation!

19 days into this promo & my main account (with over 300 stars saved) has only been able to get 2 cookies out of her! She keeps stealing my enchantrites (one of the rarest stars, even though it doesn't have one of the highest prices associated with it). It will take me years to get all of the prizes (if she ever decides to trade with me, without stealing from me)!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #5

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Don't you love how they leave the statements so open ended that you can't really know anything for sure. May see her also means you may not and sometime in 2011 could mean even a single day before Dec. 31st.

I can't catch the leaves and I'm either not seeing her or getting fairy gas more than not. Sorry to be negative. Atleast the Peak a Newz and floaties are deffinite prizes.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Love that we can find humor in this situation!

19 days into this promo & my main account (with over 300 stars saved) has only been able to get 2 cookies out of her! She keeps stealing my enchantrites (one of the rarest stars, even though it doesn't have one of the highest prices associated with it). It will take me years to get all of the prizes (if she ever decides to trade with me, without stealing from me)!
URGH that would make me so mad

I have been lucky enough to figure her out for the most part. I can usually get her on 6 or 7 accounts, but since the day they said they were working on it, I have seen her poof and disappear more often. But I have gotten the entire suit on 5 accounts and the Poison ivy plant on 2 of them

On the accounts though that are newer compared and do not have as many stars she keeps stealing them from me.
Yesterday she stole 3 stars instead of giving me a helmet, and stole 3 stars instead of giving me the plant

But She disappeared on 10 accounts total on Saturday and Sunday... So not cool!!!

I hope that they "fix" it now that they said she will be continuing to appear throughout 2011, but not sure what that really means. I don't want to waste all my hours making her show up if it will be random days.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Glad to hear they will be extending the game--there are some prizes I really want, but lately she has been taking my stars and leaving me with nothing.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #8
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Don't see her most days and have stars stolen on others. One account only has the cookie, the best account has the space suit top (today) but had to give up a fairly rare star to get it. Only had one to give... Yeah, I think they SHOULD extend this indefinitely as it would take a year or two to get all the prizes, especially since we don't find new stars every day.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #9

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Still plugging away at it. Up to the potion on one account, was offered it on another, but stars stolen. Only saw her once on 14 accounts last night......figure this will take a LONG time.
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:13 PM   #10
sgsikes1997

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

I was having a problem with Narfaria too, it just did a poof of smoke and nothing came up. o.O

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: