Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #21
I'm Torrey:)
Webkinz :)

ipods5 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Look Forward to 2011 Winterfest Event

I am so excited! I found a lot of the fall fest though! I didn't think it was too hard!
ipods5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 05:54 PM   #22

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

I have my fingers crossed for good items this time around!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #23

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Why do I have a feeling that we are all gonna get sooo excited about it and all the new prizes....but later on we will be pulling out our hairs trying to find a snowflake 7 hours apart?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #24
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Ooh I hope they've added some new prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Why do I have a feeling that we are all gonna get sooo excited about it and all the new prizes....but later on we will be pulling out our hairs trying to find a snowflake 7 hours apart?
Haha I agree! Fall Fest was miserable, I only got 2 leaves! Lets hope Ganz realizes this and fixes it before it even happens!

Last edited by animalover48; 01-03-2011 at 06:47 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #25

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

here is hoping they have more than 3 prizes. i was not even into it by the end last year.. you can only have so many hats and snowflake cookies.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #26

buts is on a distinguished road

Oh, great!!
I hope that if they're doing it again this year that they'll have good prizes!!
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #27

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no! Just when I thought I would get some work done around the house and accomplish something on a few projects.

Maybe I can get a tape to learn another language while I am glued to the computer.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:37 PM   #28
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

oh yea i forgot about this lol

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #29

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I can't wait for this to happen..... I hope they have a few of the old items and lots of new ones AND that they are easier to grab than in the past!!! Take it easy on us Ganz...
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:26 AM   #30
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I'm very excited about this! What will the prizes be this year? I hope there are more than three. A mix of the old and a few new items would be nice!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: