Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #21
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by Webkinz Newz Click-to-Win Events

I haven't seen any of the boxes, but I am on a different computer at the time and the paths are flying like crazy!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #22
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I haven't has any problems on any of our 4 computers/laptops.All using IE.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #23

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Yesterday, using Firefox 3.6.17, never saw the blazer, which is unusual as we always use Firefox for the click to wins, and never have a problem. I can't upgrade FF, as certain programs we use are not currently compatible with the latest version.

Switched to IE 8 and finally saw the box with the red x. If you scroll to the bottom of the page the box follows you, and its easier to click when there is more white space. Even though it was a red x it worked. Continung to work on our accounts with IE, we started to see some jackets floating, but then it switched back to the red x again after a coupe of more refresh hits. And then later it switched back to the jacket. Confusing at best, but with patience we were able to make it work. We are sorry for those who were not able to get the jacket.

Update: Today, the paths are only working on IE, and its the box with red x. They are not floating on Firefox.
I am using the same version of Firefox as you and yesterday got blazers for all 4 accounts and saw plenty of extras. Today I have collected the path for all 4 accounts in under ten minutes using Firefox 3.6.17. I have always seen the correct floaty and never seen the little box others have seen. This seems to be a very glitchy glitch!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #24

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Thank you for updating this. The thing is, I'm not having trouble clicking or finding it, just it coming up! Most days I look a lot and I can't even find the little box. Today, thankfully, I found it! I just wish they had it everyday, and not just whenever they feel like it. xD
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #25
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Apparently MAC Users are at an extreme disadvantage. We don't have IE so those of you suceeding with FF must be on PCs. Chrome doesn't seem to help n the MAC.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #26
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

I can't find any. I'm using Firefox and I've logged on to peek-a-newz and I still can't find any of the pieces.
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #27

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I'm on Safari and went on to WKN today to try and "click" on the floating pieces and they're still just a little box. I'm able to get it eventually but it's a pain to chase it down and hopefully click "it" instead of something else. I also have a computer that works off of Internet Explorer and all I'm getting on there are the little boxes too. You'd think Ganz would have this issue fixed by now or at least address it. When I called a few days ago to question it, they said they were aware of it but had no additional information to share. Bummer!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #28
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by Webkinz Newz Click-to-Win Events

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
I'm on Safari and went on to WKN today to try and "click" on the floating pieces and they're still just a little box. I'm able to get it eventually but it's a pain to chase it down and hopefully click "it" instead of something else. I also have a computer that works off of Internet Explorer and all I'm getting on there are the little boxes too. You'd think Ganz would have this issue fixed by now or at least address it. When I called a few days ago to question it, they said they were aware of it but had no additional information to share. Bummer!!!
they still haven't fixed it?

I'm using Firefox and it doesn't even show the tiny white box!

(so I guess your kinda lucky LOL)
Old 06-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #29
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

We have 2 computers One Windows7 and One Windows Vista and we haven't had a problem with seeing them on either using both Firefox and Internet Explorer on the Windows7 one and using Chrome and IE and FF on the Vista one...
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:02 AM   #30
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
We have 2 computers One Windows7 and One Windows Vista and we haven't had a problem with seeing them on either using both Firefox and Internet Explorer on the Windows7 one and using Chrome and IE and FF on the Vista one...
It definitely looks like MAC users are completely left out. Doesn't feel very nice. The paths are nifty and we would like to have them too.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: