Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 08:14 AM   #11
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by Webkinz Newz Click-to-Win Events

All I see is the little box which is very hard to see. I've been on for over 2 hours and have only seen it once. Very frustrating. I'm on Mozilla Firefox. Going to try Internet Explorer to see if there is a difference. Good Luck to All.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 08:25 AM   #12
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Good Morning, I am Sorry everyone is having this problem! I just finished finding all of the Paths for my accounts and like 2WebbiesMomz it was slower to begin with, although by the time I had completed All of My Accounts with the Paths, (not Peek-a-Newz), the Paths were coming More Frequently! Of Course, I No Longer Needed Them! lol I Did take a Screen Shot, (as if you didn't know what they looked like )! Oops, sorry, I forgot to say I am on FF.
Good Luck!
Have a Wonderful & Blessed Day!
Hugs!
PP
Attached Images
File Type: pngcliklpath.png (8.4 KB, 1 views)
PoliceProperty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:36 AM   #13

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I use ie and haven't had any problems with any of the events.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:42 AM   #14
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
All I see is the little box which is very hard to see. I've been on for over 2 hours and have only seen it once. Very frustrating. I'm on Mozilla Firefox. Going to try Internet Explorer to see if there is a difference. Good Luck to All.
After switching to IE I saw the boxes again but at least these had a red x in them (much easier to see).

This really doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to it. On other days I could see the path with no problems on FF as well as the green jackets.

For those having problems seeing and/or finding them it appears easiest for me on Kinzapedia Hamsters. Just keep refreshing and the little square is easier to see plus there is much less to click on accidentally. Hopefully this will all be fixed for everyone soon.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #15
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Yeah, I've been getting those transparent floaters too. No real problem getting the stuff though. I find I just have to really concentrate on the screen so I don't miss the thing flying around and then wait 'til the box is in a white space clear of any other graphics on the page (so I don't wind-up hitting the wrong thing). The most irritating thing about it is that I don't know what the heck it is I'm clicking on until I get to the "Sign on to claim your prize" window.

[D'ya think they could make up a smilie icon for "Irritated"?]
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:41 AM   #16
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Wink Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by Webkinz Newz Click-to-Win Events

Oooh, VERY difficult. I'll give it a try anyways.
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #17
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I wish Ganz would fix this already.
It's annoying when Ganz claims to fix something but, hasn't.

I been getting this glitch off and on.
Sometimes I am lucky to get the path and other times I get a box.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #18
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I didn't even see the blazer even float yesterday so i didn't know this issue
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #19
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Yesterday, using Firefox 3.6.17, never saw the blazer, which is unusual as we always use Firefox for the click to wins, and never have a problem. I can't upgrade FF, as certain programs we use are not currently compatible with the latest version.

Switched to IE 8 and finally saw the box with the red x. If you scroll to the bottom of the page the box follows you, and its easier to click when there is more white space. Even though it was a red x it worked. Continung to work on our accounts with IE, we started to see some jackets floating, but then it switched back to the red x again after a coupe of more refresh hits. And then later it switched back to the jacket. Confusing at best, but with patience we were able to make it work. We are sorry for those who were not able to get the jacket.

Thank to WI we are always able to make sure its not just our computer. Otherwise, we would probably completely walk away from Webkinz. Its too frustrating without a suppurt network like we have here.

Update: Today, the paths are only working on IE, and its the box with red x. They are not floating on Firefox.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 06-20-2011 at 11:35 AM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:42 AM   #20

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I was wondering if some sort of parental control blocking was activated on some of the computers which might not recognize some of the floating items as safe. I read through posts though, and it seemed less likely based on reports.

I've been ok so far on IE and Firefox. I'll check on a parental blocked computer to see if there are issues there.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: