Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 11:24 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Frustrated by Webkinz Newz Click-to-Win Events

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Frustrated by Webkinz Newz Click-to-Win Events

Click the image to open in full size.For the past week or so, here on Webkinz Insider we have been flooded with complaints regarding the recent Webkinz News click-to-win events.

Instead of seeing a floating path, most players are seeing a tiny box. Depending on what browser they are using, the box may be empty or it may have a small "x" or "?" inside. This little box is very difficult to find and nearly impossible to catch.

We have not yet been able to determine what the systems of the players experiencing the glitch (or those not experiencing the glitch) have in common. We are tracking this glitch in the Glitch Report section of our forum. Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will be able to sort things out soon.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

cheesepudding is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by Webkinz Newz Click-to-Win Events

It bugs me!
I do them and it doesn't work!
AH FIX IT GANZ!!!
cheesepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:55 AM   #3
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

works for me nowadays. and the fred rover blazer was a flying coat.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:03 AM   #4

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I have seen the same thing but didn't have a problem catching it and it sent me to the page to enter my information.
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:47 AM   #5

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Today I can see the floating thing the first time - a victorian garden path. the first time since it started i see the picture. i think they fixed it?
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:36 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have been getting a very small blue box with a question mark in it...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:02 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

I get the flying box with an x but it is super easy to catch and i get it everyday it is on
destiny727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:25 AM   #8
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

For the Blazer (MAC/Firefox/Safari,) all pop-ups and cookies on) I never saw any Blazers and don't know about the Paths. I saw tiny blank boxes one time, but do not know if it has been on other times and I see nothing.

To be more specific, MAC Snow Leopard, Firefox 3.6.17, Safari 5.0.5 always automatically updated. (BTW I tried FF4 and it was causing multiple problems so went back to 3.) I saw the Vans and the Bloomin' with no problem, but not the Paths and now no Blazer at all.

I called Webkinz Support and got the standard answer: We've tested it and they are working fine and we haven't had any other complaints.

If everyone having problems (or not) could document their browsers, computers and systems and please call and report. 1-866-932-5469

Last edited by wendypie; 06-20-2011 at 09:36 AM..
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:56 AM   #9

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

i am using internet explorer with no problems (blazer and path)
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #10
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Yesterday, with the jackets, I had red x's. Today, for the paths, I had actual paths. I just can't seem to keep up with what Ganz does and have taken to clicking on anything that moves, just in case it might be something good!LOL
The paths also seemed slower, with 5-6 page changes between. Maybe it's because I was doing a PKN, too? Sometimes, though, I can only see the paths when doing a PKN...sigh.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: