Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

Lots of complaining, I looked for her for about an hr, then realized there is soo many other things I could be doing. Why sit at the computer all day to look for a virtual cupcake , all you get is a badge when its done. I think I will just pass on the cupcake, and look on days when there is actually somethign good, even then I dont see myself wasting HOURS of my time on this, since it is just a game lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #72
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas *UPDATED*

Has it gotten any better? I actually had real life things to do for a bit today. So I need an update. Last I heard was that few were finding her, Ganz didn't care, they said everything was fine bit it clearly isn't. Anyone making headway?

Also LOVED the comment by Kenzliemur. Totally true. Super glad it' s only a cupcake today and not something really important! Thanks for putting things into perspective. it's so easy for something like this to ruin your day!

Good luck to all trackers!
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #73
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Lots of complaining, I looked for her for about an hr, then realized there is soo many other things I could be doing. Why sit at the computer all day to look for a virtual cupcake , all you get is a badge when its done. I think I will just pass on the cupcake, and look on days when there is actually somethign good, even then I dont see myself wasting HOURS of my time on this, since it is just a game lol.
Yup, just a game....That's why I'm getting some reading/studing done while I wait.
Still haven't eaten yet. I might blow up and dry away.
Did I say that right???
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #74
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas *UPDATED*

Just got an update from Ganz as I expressed your concerns earlier in the day. The bug has been identified and fixed and the fix will be live on their servers within an hour. This is not the way it was supposed to be!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #75
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks, so in an hour it should be OK?

Too bad this wasn't done sooner.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #76
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

It's wonderful Ganz has deiced to look into it and have now fixed it. But I think they should have done that hours ago....
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #77
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Just got an update from Ganz as I expressed your concerns earlier in the day. The bug has been identified and fixed and the fix will be live on their servers within an hour. This is not the way it was supposed to be!
Thanks Justin!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #78

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thanks so much for this update Justin. i knew it couldn't be programmed right.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:58 PM   #79
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Thank you for the update!

It's been very frustrating getting booted out all the time with that gosh-darned "changing color zones" with nothing to show for it.

Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #80
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas *UPDATED*

I still can't find Mrs. Birdy and it's been over 2 hours!
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
shiit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: