Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Default Re: no fun with miss birdy

View Post Originally Posted by spypuppy
I called and they do know about the problem

You are not alone!! Hang in there it will get better!!
Yes, they have known about the problem...BUT...they are taking their sweet time about fixing it...tomorrow is Wed...They will probably shut down for maintanence to fix it...
Jayne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #62
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

Well at least I won't be missing out on any grand prize! I don't care about the cupcake, so I guess I can just fret on the days when the prize is good! LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #63
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

For Goodness Sakes! Complaining already! I have seen her three times today. Some of the Webkinz are not being patient and waiting. If you keep skipping around rooms it lessens your chances. Best to turn up the volume and sit. Takes time until she come around. Usually will see within an hour or two. Can't wait to see tomorrows prize. Thanks Ganz. Love the special events.
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #64
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by lfsgrammy1
For Goodness Sakes! Complaining already! I have seen her three times today. Some of the Webkinz are not being patient and waiting. If you keep skipping around rooms it lessens your chances. Best to turn up the volume and sit. Takes time until she come around. Usually will see within an hour or two. Can't wait to see tomorrows prize. Thanks Ganz. Love the special events.
I have sat for three hours at a time in rooms-and NOTHING. I have spent a total of SEVEN hours. Maybe you just got a lucky server or something, but people have a legitimate reason to be angry.

I have five accounts and two still have not seen her.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #65
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I have four accounts to tend to and have been in only one room since 6 am and nothing. Sound is up full volume. i haven't eaten yet.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #66
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I have sat for three hours at a time in rooms-and NOTHING. I have spent a total of SEVEN hours. Maybe you just got a lucky server or something, but people have a legitimate reason to be angry.

I have five accounts and two still have not seen her.

Sorry for your troubles. They will fix; they always do. Hope it gets better.
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #67
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

To quote on of my favorite Buffy episodes...

"Bored now!"
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #68

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Well at least I won't be missing out on any grand prize! I don't care about the cupcake, so I guess I can just fret on the days when the prize is good! LOL!
That's exactly how I feel kinzmom. LOL

Best to turn up the volume and sit. Takes time until she come around. Usually will see within an hour or two.
You sound very patient.
But I can't imagine ganz making it that hard for kids. That's kind of odd. You know how impatient children are. lol
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #69
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow! I feel very fortunate! I picked a random yellow Santakinz room this AM, and Mrs Birdy showed up on schedule. I did not have to wait long.

I hope Ganz fixes this problem by tomorrow!
ArkMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #70
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

I have been in the Clubhouse off and on since Ms. Birdy started appearing at 12 am Kinztime. Every time it is time for her to appear I get logged out of the Clubhouse and it is happening to other people also. So I do not consider it complaining when things are not working!
nana is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
shiit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: