Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

I am so sorry so many of you are having problems and waiting in front of screens with nothing else to do! I had to wait for 1 1/2 hours this morning - I just sat in the same room and never moved to another, but at least I have two laptops, so I could "work" on my work laptop (because that's what I am supposed to be doing) while my other one just sat there waiting. There is NO way I would have my kids do this if it required staring at a screen for so long with nothing to do.
mlachance9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #32
Lil Kinz
isab2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

View Post Originally Posted by balletrockstar
I know that this is probably just wishful thinking, but maybe Miss Birdy will start showing up more frequently after 4:00. Isn't that what Spooky did?
Keep dreaming...
isab2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #33
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I wish I could be earning money in the Arcade, or something productive in Webkinz World, while this is going on.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #34
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for letting us know that it's not just us. I too called Ganz and were told that everything was fine. Therefore I must be doing it wrong. ???

If everyone having trouble would just take a minute to call Ganz and let them know that it's NOT working correctly, then we might just have a shot at the rest of the 12 days.

1-866-932-5469
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #35

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

What makes no sense is that the last couple events were not like this. I thought that they finally had it figured out. Just ridiculous.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:31 PM   #36
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I found her earlier this morning on my account, then on my dh account. Still nothing on my two kids. We have four computers up and running at once with all accounts logged in in different zones. We have found that once she shows up you can't switch and go into the room in time and get the cupcake.

We haven't been playing on any of our accounts lately, but for some reason close to the Christmas Holidays we all seem to play more. It doesn't seem that much has changed.
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #37
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I've been in kinz chat santa kinz room 22 for about an hour and haven't seen her.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:44 PM   #38
Lil Kinz
panda999 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found it! Maybe it works better in the afternoon?
panda999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #39
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Can you tell us which room, color zone, etc?
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #40

jajwag will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Thanks for letting us know that it's not just us. I too called Ganz and were told that everything was fine. Therefore I must be doing it wrong. ???

If everyone having trouble would just take a minute to call Ganz and let them know that it's NOT working correctly, then we might just have a shot at the rest of the 12 days.

1-866-932-5469
NO NO NO i can assure you it's NOT you. it's GANZ , they don't make this fun anymore and a LOT of people i know gave up their WW accounts just to say NO MORE DEALING WITH THEM
jajwag is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
shiit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: