Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 12:57 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

I keep get booted off the club house when she comes so no luck for me hope they fix it today if not I am done with this
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 12:59 PM   #22
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by cfent57
I keep get booted off the club house when she comes so no luck for me hope they fix it today if not I am done with this
I noticed I got booted out of the clubhouse on one account that had been waiting for awhile. Is that why I got booted? (because she came?). I was using another account while that one was waiting so wasn't sure what had happened.

I guess that means I almost saw her one time LOL!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:00 PM   #23
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
That's so funny and clever! At least you still have your sense of humor intact! Have an awesome day!!
LOL Thanks, I just thought of it...I going be adding to each day probably..
On the second day of christmas Ms.Birdy gave to me..you'll just have to wait and see
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #24

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by cfent57
That used to happen to me all the time. Suddenly it would say the clubhouse is closed or I am switching color zones. I haven't had it so far in this event but in the past it did coincide with times I expected to find the character being searched for. It is very frustrating, I know.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #25
Lil Kinz
isab2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

Wow... it is the way it supposed to be, waiting for hour in front of a computer et finally skipping it... Are you serious??? Is it a event for adult or for kids??? Ganz should explain this to my 5 and 6 years old! THEIR client! Why it need to be more difficult than Halloween event???? I don't get it! Sorry! I'm not buying anymore Webkinz stuff for Christmas, I'm done!
isab2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:03 PM   #26
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I know that this is probably just wishful thinking, but maybe Miss Birdy will start showing up more frequently after 4:00. Isn't that what Spooky did?
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:09 PM   #27
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Someone told me that people have been seeing her in the regular kinz chat (not kinz chat plus) so I am waiting there for the :06 mark and see if I see her.

OK it's currently 1:09 passed the :06 mark and no miss bird on regular chat in light blue.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 12-14-2010 at 01:09 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #28
Lil Kinz
panda999 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been looking all morning and I still can't find her!
panda999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #29
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

Oh no! Christmas is suppose to be fun and it is already so busy......fingers crossed Ganz gets it right.
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #30
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

Why does Ganz insist on making everything so difficult?? It does not make things fun at all. Just think Ganz how many more people would play if you made it fun!!!!
Kippyling is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
shiit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: