Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

i would love to get all of them for my grand kids but this is not working out for me this time around i have been in the clubhouse all morn...for most part with 3 different accounts in different colors and different rooms and nothing it is sad that they don't think this is a kids account and they can only be on for a short time as they have homework and other things they have to do it is a sham that they can't just come in and get it for the day in a half of hour and be able to find her it is so sad that it seems webkinz is more about money then the kids...so sad what a christmas gift this is...my garand kids are getting tired trying to find things on webkinz because there is all ways something that don't work...so sad because I like it but you can't keep the kids happy if they can't find something because they don't have all day to do it...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #12

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

they missed light blue santa room 11:36
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the Home page update FIA!

I hope Ganz gets this fixed soon.

I think Ms Birdy should be Santakinz helper for the month of December. !2 Gifts and everyday you visit the SantaKinz room, you get the next gift.

Ganz has us signing in every day and we have a chance of collecting our gits

Last edited by canonymous; 12-14-2010 at 12:45 PM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #14
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks for the info. Glad I'm not the only one having this problem. I wouldn't care but I do want the badge so that is why I'm going through the trouble.

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous

I think Ms Birdy should be Santakinz helper for the month of December. !2 Gifts and everyday you visit the SantaKinz room, you get the next gift.

We should get some kind of compensation for wasting an an entire half a day so far. At least for me.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #15
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

On the first day of Christmas Ms.Birdy gave to me..1 invisible cupcake, a jar of disappointment, and a blue screen..
I wish Ganz would do something...This is just so upsetting

Last edited by cupcake00497; 12-14-2010 at 12:51 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #16
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
On the first day of Christmas Ms.Birdy gave to me..1 invisible cupcake, a jar of disappointment, and a blue screen..
cupcake - your new rhyme would be cute if it wasn't so sadly true (it is cute and clever - I just wish it wasn't true).

Last edited by jms40; 12-14-2010 at 12:57 PM..
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:54 PM   #17
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

It took me awhile but after a few hours of waiting...she finally arrived and I got my cupcake...
abbijo24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #18

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous

that would be a great way to do it...maybe next time they will think of the kids
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #19
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Yep, agreed. I was looking forward to this event since last year because I enjoyed it a lot last year.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:56 PM   #20
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

That's so funny and clever! At least you still have your sense of humor intact! Have an awesome day!!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
shiit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: