Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #111
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Well I can't even get WW to load. I get my dock showing but nothing else. Been trying for about 20 minutes on 2 computers. Darn
rned off and on computer lol
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #112

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
LOL Thanks, I just thought of it...I going be adding to each day probably..
On the second day of christmas Ms.Birdy gave to me..you'll just have to wait and see
I know...two bottles of Excedrin
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #113
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas *UPDATED*

Ms. Birdy is finally showing on all three of our accounts!

I wasted a lot of time earlier today, and gave up until tonight. Logged in about 8:30pm and found her on all three accounts within a few mintues!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #114
Diabetes Awareness

ManxKat has disabled reputation

I spent over an hour and a half this evening IN THE SAME ROOM and did not see Ms. Birdy. Fixed? - NOT!
ManxKat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #115
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Thank you so much, Ganz, for the update correcting the problem!

Hi Everyone We are making some headway over on the tracking thread: click here
Ms B appears to be staying in rooms for up to 30 minutes at a time. Lots of super new info, and we are finding her and receiving cupcakes!

The tracking thread really flies - just jump to the end and start reading. When you see someone post that she is in a room, try popping over to that room and you may catch her. This is working for us right now.

Best wishes for lots of fun!!
Hugs ♥mJb
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
If you STILL are not seeing her, please clear your Cache!!! I couldn't find her, but after I cleared it, I was able to find her immediately! They really did fix it
posting these again just FYI for anyone who checks here
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #116
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thank you to all that called Ganz - this morning I came back ready to sit and stare at my comp and bingo Ms Birdy was right where somebody said she was AND I could see her
even tho I came in the room after

Ganz should know the rath of mommas whose kids are crying is so daunting - don't make my child cry ...
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:48 AM   #117
Kathlornick is an unknown quantity at this point

This is only my second Christmas on Webkinz, and I was really looking forward to finding Ms. Birdy again this year. What a disappointing event! I've tried all day, and have come up empty! Guess this is happening to lots of you, but I had to voice my complaint. Kathlornick
Kathlornick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:55 AM   #118

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

could not find mrs birdy yesterday here in europe but have just found her this morning after going to the WI gtracking page and got my socks ! thank you for the info
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #119

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

I know! I it really hard trying to find the hunts and everything without WI! I have a hard time! They should make it easier. Imagine the other people that don't know about WI or other sites, they may be bursting into tears because they can't find the stuff!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #120
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas *UPDATED*

The forum says that the "problem" has been fixed but I've sat in a Green room, a blue room and now a Yellow room for 45 minutes EACH. I have done nothing but feed my webkinz to keep them happy while sitting still. Is Miss Birdy showing up in all the rooms?

she's in santakinz room 49 and 22 pinkzone every single day at 10:12PM

Last edited by Unregistered; 12-15-2010 at 10:20 PM..

Tags
shiit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: