Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas *UPDATED*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas *UPDATED*

Click the image to open in full size.All across the forum this morning we have been receiving complaints about this year's Countdown to Christmas event. Many players have been camping out in the Clubhouse since early this morning without being able to find Ms. Birdy. Although WI members have discovered that Ms. Birdy appears in certain zone colors at certain times, she is currently skipping a large number of rooms in each "round" making her very difficult to spot. Several WI members have contacted Ganz to see if there is a programming issue, but so far the Reps are indicating that everything is working correctly.

Click the image to open in full size.For those of you who have not had any luck finding Ms. Birdy this morning, please note that, unlike the other Clubhouse Clicker events, this event does NOT have a Grand Prize. The only reward for collecting all twelve prizes is a MyPage bage. So, if you don't care about the MyPage badge, and you're not interested in getting the Icicle Icing Cupcake, you can skip Tuesday. As the prizes for each day are discovered, we will bring that news to you.

Here on Webkinz Insider we will continue to track Ms. Birdy all of the way up to Christmas, so that those of you who want to try to find her will have the latest information. If you're looking for Ms. Birdy, check out the Official Tracking Thread, HERE.

OFFICIAL UPDATE: We expressed your concerns directly to Ganz and can now report that, as of 3:45 PM, Ganz has identified and fixed the bug. The fix has been confirmed to be live in Webkinz World.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Frustrated by 2010's Countdown to Christmas

I usually don't complain...I Like to defend Ganz..BUT..you'd think they'd have learned from clickable characters of holidays past....

This should be so easy...She should just ALWAYS be in a room-maybe switch her up every hour, but she should be EASY. Some kids (like MINE) only get a little bit of computer time a day...I'm really h oping they switch this up...sooner, rather than later-they usually do eventually listen to us-but I don't understand why they can't get it straight after all these past issues...

but for now...Yup...it's bologna
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 12-14-2010 at 03:25 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

ralussier is on a distinguished road

so much for their "get outside" philosophy....no kids are going to want to miss getting their 12 items...not smart Ganz...
ralussier is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

jajwag will become famous soon enough

the REPS i have found always tell you what you want to hear just to get you off their backs
I DID NOT do the halloween hunt and i am NOT doing the 12 days of christmas hunt and i know a few more that aren't going to bother. It's LOUSY how Ganz makes things so difficult for kids now. We are just fed up with it. The prizes are lousy to begin with
jajwag is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That isn't fair of Ganz, I think they should make it easier. Me and my twin are having the most hardest time, I mostly don't want the badge but the items..Oh well I guess I can trade for them
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:33 PM   #6
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

The friendly male rep I spoke to this morning said they have been getting a lot of calls from people who are waiting 30 minute or an hour and not finding Ms. Birdy and that it has been referred to the technical department. Has the technical department said that there is not a problem? that Ms. Birdy should be so hard to find? The rep said that it was supposed to be fairly easy like last year (and I did have an easy time finding Ms. Birdy last year). I wish Ganz would get its story straight so I know whether to just not bother with the search at all or whether it will get better and I should look now and then to try and find her.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #7

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I'm glad there is no grand prize because there is no way I will be able to find her each day if it remains like this. There are too many other things to do in WW and the real world to spend hours sitting and waiting with nothing to show for it.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for posting this! I hope Ganz changes it; would be nice to have 1-2 rooms to check instead of random everywhere; this has been a frustrating exercise during the busy Christmas season. I don't have time for searching all day for a virtual cupcake. On top if it, you have to be in the room BEFORE she appears or you don't get to see her. What about the thousands of users who don't have the benefit of Insider to tell us the best times, zones and rooms? It's like the proverbial needle in a haystack. ARRRGGGHHH!

Our family has 4 accts, been looking since last night and have found Ms. Birday and a cupcake on ONE account only. And that's the way it will be because I'm going out Christmas shopping and then have lots of baking to do. Ganz, please make it easier!!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #9
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

i'm skipping today... who cares for a cupcake! I have enough retirement cupcakes i'm saving up in my dock! . I also don't care for MyPage as a whole exept for counting my webbies for me.
last year i don't think there was a grand prize ethier for the christmas event.
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for the information. I've been sitting in front of two computers, have two different carriers (safari and chrome) have cleared my cache, have deleted history and have not found one cupcake although I have been in the proper zone at the proper time. I am very frustrated, just as you said. I thought that Miss Birdie appeared in most rooms at the right time last year. This is not fun anymore.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
shiit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: