Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 05:05 AM   #81
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

This morning, I have now found her on two accounts, which is actually quite amazing, I don't find her very often. Unfortunately, both times she just had gas..Still hoping they fix it soon!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 05:06 AM   #82
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, I was lucky enough to find her today, she gave me a cookie. Hopefully I'll see more of her... because it's a pain to find her.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:50 AM   #83
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I agree with snow crystal who previously said that it would be fun if everyone had an equal opportunity to trade with Nafaria. Unfortunately some people have barely even seen her, and when they do, she dissappears in a puff of smoke or steals their stars. In 13 days, on our one and only account, we have received 2 cookes, had a star stolen once and received the pair of boots, and that is only 4 sitings in 13 days! Admittedly that is still more fortunate than some people! Random is fine, but there needs to be a fairness factor put in there!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:02 AM   #84
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

We haven't seen her at all this morning. But that's okay, I probably won't click on her until I know the smoke/gas issue is resolved anyway.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:16 AM   #85
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

On my third (out of five) accounts, I have now received a cookie. So, I've not got 3 cookies on 3 out of 5 accounts. This is the first time, in many days that I have gotten something besides gas...

UPDATE: Just found her on my forth account, now have another cookie. So for today, four out of five accounts have seen her..

Today's findings: 2 accounts-gas 2 accounts-cookies last account: To be determined...

(the two accounts with gas, already had received cookies on prior days)

**edited once again. As of now all 5 of my five accounts have cookies. She actually appeared for all accounts for me today, which is the first time that has EVER happened. The accounts that currently had a cookie each only saw fairy gas.

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-13-2011 at 08:31 AM..
Old 09-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #86
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Like jillprfn, I've received 2 cookies and a pair of boots on one of my accounts (that account is on server 4). This morning I received the spacesuit top on my other 3 accounts. In my experience, either she shows up 5 minutes after you've logged on, providing your dock is visible, or she doesn't show at all. As soon as I log on, I go straight to the "contact us" section of the Kinzville Times and just wait. If she hasn't shown after 6 minutes, I know she's not coming and I give up.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #87
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

DUH! Sorry, did I say that out loud??!!

We've been trying to tell them there is an issue, and since the VERY BEGINNING! Why is it they aren't listening until now?

I've totally given up looking for her, since it's nearly impossible to find her and I can't spend days on end looking for one fairy. My kids are more excited about the peek prizes, since they can actually GET those!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
This morning, I have now found her on two accounts, which is actually quite amazing, I don't find her very often. Unfortunately, both times she just had gas..Still hoping they fix it soon!

I think that is just too funny!

The fairy just had gas! Sometimes I wonder...

I did find her on one account today, and interestingly, she was just a puff of smoke. Since I was reading posts here, I just left it, but after about 30 seconds she popped up. I'm wondering if there is some lag to her appearing, that makes it seem that she just doesn't show??

Of course, she stole my star, so now belt...

Last edited by LuvMarshmallow; 09-13-2011 at 09:05 AM..
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #88
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
DUH! Sorry, did I say that out loud??!!

We've been trying to tell them there is an issue, and since the VERY BEGINNING! Why is it they aren't listening until now?

I've totally given up looking for her, since it's nearly impossible to find her and I can't spend days on end looking for one fairy. My kids are more excited about the peek prizes, since they can actually GET those!

I think that is just too funny!

The fairy just had gas! Sometimes I wonder...

I did find her on one account today, and interestingly, she was just a puff of smoke. Since I was reading posts here, I just left it, but after about 30 seconds she popped up. I'm wondering if there is some lag to her appearing, that makes it seem that she just doesn't show??

Of course, she stole my star, so now belt...
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.The times I get gas I usually just leave the screen open for a while, because that was what I had hoped too-that she lagged me out...but nothing more ever happened...I'm so sorry she stole your star!! What a BRAT! I haven't been lucky enough to have her steal any of mine as of yet Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:23 AM   #89
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I just did my garden on my main account and Nafaria showed up offered boots and received them. Is it working for others?
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #90

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Ah, my account is also on server 4, and on my account I received 2 cookies and a pair of boots just as willow234 did! Anyone else on server 4 receive the same frequency of items like we did?
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: