Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
amyatigger is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

Is there any feature of this game that they aren't working on? Been playing for about 3 - 4 years now and there are bugs that have never been fixed from the begining. Love the game but seriously?!!! I have over 250 webkinz and have stopped buying because they don't address this stuff. I had a deluxe membership for 2 years and have now given it up. If/when I see some improvements in the way Ganz does business I may consider buying more. It's a shame really because I do love them and would be a webkinz addict if it weren't for all this nonsense. Hey Ganz, ever hear of iterative development or testing!
amyatigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #72
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

I decided last week not to stress out about finding Nafaria. Obsessing over it and getting upset about it is a waste of time and energy, neither of which I have enough to spare for a game.

But what is irking me now is, there have been complaints about Nafaria disappearing in a puff of smoke from day one, it's nearly the middle of September, and they are just now acknowledging that there is a problem and that they are working on the issue. C'mon, GANZ! Get your act together and take care of these issues when they are FIRST reported!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #73
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I have still only seen her once on each account!!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #74
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
On my accounts (15 of them), I only have an average of seeing Nafaria 7% of the time (NOT 50%). If you are seeing her 50% of the time, then you are among the luckier ones. When I do see her that 7% of the time, I have a 50% chance that she will steal my stars.

There is one thing that I noticed consistently today. When she doesn't show up for me, then my pet doesn't talk to me right before the hunger/health/happiness meter drops. I think that the programming is NOT loading properly most of the time on my accounts or my pet would talk to me. This is a glitch that needs to be fixed, or my accounts will never get past the cookie!

Snow crystal, that is a good observation - I'm going to watch for that and I will get back to you!

I can tell you I have been very careful when I log onto each account for the first time each day. I use google chrome because I have the fastest loading time with this browser on Webkinz. I only do one account at a time so I can give it my full attention ( I actually missed her once when i turned away for a SECOND). I note the kinz time when it first appears. I let my computer have all the time it needs to fully load before I start clicking around the site. I watch the kinz time carefully: that 5-6 minute mark is critical - if you are loading another room, forget about seeing her! I have decided to stay in Jumbleberry fields for that time period because it's easy to see her against the lighter colors. Every second counts. Some people definitely have more glitches and bad luck. Let's see if we can figure out the best possible way to play until they get it fixed (if they ever do). If anyone notices anything differently, please post it here and I will read it, and we'll try to make some sense out of all the bad luck. One more thing I've noticed, on my two accounts that are on the same server, Nafaria does not always appear the same days. How does that make sense?
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #75
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Montana Mom and all

I have to admire all the thought you have given this event -wonder if Ganz has thought as much as to the bad feelings they make with players every time they release a new event that has more bad glitchs then good

I have a few accounts - got up to waiting for the suit shirt - hoping Naf's going to continue coming to that account other accounts have a mixture of 1 cookie or another is up to the belt

I only got my star stolen ONCE -(hope I don't jinz myself) and gotta say even I'm an adult when it was stolen I was like HUH ? can't imagine how a 6-7 year old reacts

Not really holding my breath now that Ganz says "they are working on it" how many times have I heard that before

Good luck to ya all may you get at least 1 of the big prizes AND a complete suit
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #76
Unregistered

I have received all the purple space suit pieces, and today received the poison ivy plant. She seems to be working on one of my three accounts, which is a deluxe account. I log in, do a daily job - ususally kinzpost sorter, then go to Jumbleberry and play. If I finish playing I wait. She usually shows up. Jumping around doesn't work, and appears if you miss her, she doesn't return. All in all, I think this "game" stinks. Why can't she come like the winterfest snowflakes or something, where she comes several times a day, but you can only win once a day?

EVERYTHING with Ganz is really difficult, and I'm an adult. And as all the adults seem to say, most of the games must be really hard for smaller kids. It's not fun to have to wait a year to complete Academy classes and win a prize.... Doug is hard to find, lots of things are not fun after a while because nothing changes. I am seeing what seems like new prizes on Jumbleberry, but again, takes forever to fill your jars. The mall, again, takes too long.... last week was more fun because there were ways to earn extra spins. Why can't we buy spins and eStore stuff with Kinzcash.... I have way over a million Kinzcash, what can I buy? It's all somewhat annoying.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #77
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

So far today, I have gotten 2 accounts where Nafaria did not show up and 3 accounts that got fairy gas! On the next account, I got Please Wait... as it seems like their servers are down again. That account probably will not see Nafaria today.

I can't believe that they haven't made an official statement as to when/if this "game" is going to end. I would like to eventually get all the prizes, even if it takes a year (and at the rate I am going, it might take 3 years to get all the prizes)

Customer support usually does not have the correct info to give to us, so even if they say that this is an on-going game, I won't believe it until they officially post it on WKN. They did say that the "fairy gas" was not a glitch, when in fact it was!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:46 AM   #78
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am up to 3 no-shows (2 where my pet did NOT talk to me before the hunger drop & 1 where my pet did talk to me) & 4 accounts with fairy gas. I give up for now. Good night, everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:57 AM   #79

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Well so far on 14 accounts, since September 1st:

Nafaria has shown up 16 times and I got 2 cookies and one set of boots.

Thos arn't very good odds now aren't they?
Cloud is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:16 AM   #80
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

Haven't seen her in days except on one acct yesterday where she stole my star. This game should be made permanent and maybe then I'll get a piece of furniture in a year or two. Two thumbs and both big toes down.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: