Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

I don't really look around for Nefaria. I just do my usual stuff.

Webkinz Newz talking about a new website for parents for the 14th of September
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #62
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Hi RF !! Good to "see" you again.

There is also a pirate ghost that steals your pet's happiness on vacation !! I have always thought there was something very wrong about leaving a vacation with zero happiness or having to spend 300 KC at the Spa to be happy again.

I mean, I don't get it. The kids and adults work really hard at these games and pay a decent amount of KC to go on vacation only to have happiness stolen, Spree mall credits stolen (up to 60 credits at a time !! ), shopping bag collections stolen and now our stars are stolen. The whole concept is wrong. Me thinks somebody on the "creative team" at Ganz has issues.

That having been said, why on earth can't Ganz tell us at the beginning how this Nafaria game should work, rather than give us these vague, obtuse references to "look for Nafaria in WW and maybe she will give you a prize." It's taken two or more threads and over 500 posts from dedicated WI members to try and figure this out and we still don't know what's really supposed to happen !!

And why don't they listen to us sooner ?? I'm sure hundreds of people called about the cloud of smoke issue (I was one of them) and were told "it's part of the game" yet it takes a front page article on WI to get Ganz moving on a very serious glitch that should have been corrected on Day 2 of this event when it was first noted.
wow spree has been around how long and i didn't even know there was a racoon that stole your credits
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #63
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Glad they are working on the problems : )
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:58 PM   #64
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Hi RF !! Good to "see" you again.

There is also a pirate ghost that steals your pet's happiness on vacation !! I have always thought there was something very wrong about leaving a vacation with zero happiness or having to spend 300 KC at the Spa to be happy again.

I mean, I don't get it. The kids and adults work really hard at these games and pay a decent amount of KC to go on vacation only to have happiness stolen, Spree mall credits stolen (up to 60 credits at a time !! ), shopping bag collections stolen and now our stars are stolen. The whole concept is wrong. Me thinks somebody on the "creative team" at Ganz has issues.

That having been said, why on earth can't Ganz tell us at the beginning how this Nafaria game should work, rather than give us these vague, obtuse references to "look for Nafaria in WW and maybe she will give you a prize." It's taken two or more threads and over 500 posts from dedicated WI members to try and figure this out and we still don't know what's really supposed to happen !!

And why don't they listen to us sooner ?? I'm sure hundreds of people called about the cloud of smoke issue (I was one of them) and were told "it's part of the game" yet it takes a front page article on WI to get Ganz moving on a very serious glitch that should have been corrected on Day 2 of this event when it was first noted.

I have, for a very long time, said that dealing with Ganz is like being in an abusive relationship in which the members on WW get taken advantage of and we are expected to be thankful for any positive stuff and keep contributing $$$$$$$ to their company.

I have an issue with a site/company that treats its base (in most cases children) in this negative way. It IS so very wrong. It is one reason we took almost a year off only to come back last month and to find NOTHING has changed, really. Well, we each have a new pet and almost a years tie but that probably will be it. I just get so frustrated and that wasn't my plan when I spent the money.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #65

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

She stole my stars today---twice (2 different accounts). It was the first time in days that I'd found her. Bummer. I really wanted the lunar suit piece she was offering.
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:25 PM   #66
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

this is all very confusing and i am not going to trade all my hard earned stars for food i have enough food and i don't really need anymore
i hope this becomes easier soon!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #67

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Good to know
Not every horrible thing about this game was on purpose
I hope Ganz will look at the feedback from loyal webkinz fans and make some changes
They have done it many times before
This game is so wrong, I think nobody should be scamming or cheating me out of anything I have worked very hard for. I put alot of time into collecting my stars and stars for my girls

I know for sure they don't put alot of effort into making sure things work well, and everyone has fun. most of us feel annoyed or left out these days, doesn't make me want to play. My kids don't enjoy it much anymore

I have spend alot of $$$$$ on Webkinz and I have deluxe membership
I really don't appreciate being excluded from games like Jessie, Smurfs, Judy moody, Hop
because I am in Canada. I am treated like a second class Webkinz citizen
Ganz can include us, they did it with Hop, after people got really mad about the free pet
I can buy Webkinz at my store and watch all of the movies and shows too
I would like to see some changesā™„
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #68
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

They need to add sound to Nafaria's appearances.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #69
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I am one of the unfortunates who, although I have seven accounts, have only had the trading window open up one time. And it was for a star I didn't have. I also pretty much agree that the stealing thing is bad, given that the site is for children who could be easily disappointed.

I really like the suggestion someone made about her just walking away from the trade. I also like the idea of having a sound when she appears. Keeping the event without the stealing would be a great thing to do! I'd like a chance to collect more stars and try for some of the other prizes. As it is, I've been totally shut out of the game with a glitch that just now has been recognized as such.

Something is stinky and it's not just fairy gas!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #70
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I am one of the unfortunates who, although I have seven accounts, have only had the trading window open up one time. And it was for a star I didn't have. I also pretty much agree that the stealing thing is bad, given that the site is for children who could be easily disappointed.

I really like the suggestion someone made about her just walking away from the trade. I also like the idea of having a sound when she appears. Keeping the event without the stealing would be a great thing to do! I'd like a chance to collect more stars and try for some of the other prizes. As it is, I've been totally shut out of the game with a glitch that just now has been recognized as such.

Something is stinky and it's not just fairy gas!
OMG, I love that quote! Something is stinky and it's not just fairy gas!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: