Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

Oops on my wrong crystal answer. I totally missed seeing the purple one and responded about the pink one.

I have only seen her on one account so far today. It was a normal account and I was offered the pants in trade for 2 stars. I traded and she did give me the pants.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #52
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I have not seen here on my 2 accounts with Stars, saw her once on a small account
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #53
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Buddy Boy!!! Hi My Friend!

I have had some luck with Nafaria, it is funny cause the account with the least stars started with 13/21 has received the whole outfit. At first she came every other day, but then she came 2 days in a row. She has taken 2 stars on another account, have not seen her today on any account that I have stars on. Here is a picture of the outfit

Click the image to open in full size.

How do you have three vines and two windows already? How many accounts do you have? -very lucky, anyhow, congrats!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:01 PM   #54
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

No-fair-ia for today:

1-purple smoke
2-didn’t see
3-didn’t see
4-didn’t see
5-didn’t see
6-didn’t see
7-boots
8-didn’t see
9-boots

I know that people are saying it is wrong that she is stealing stars. I agree, but keep in mind Ganz has made a raccoon that steels your shopping bags! Just saying.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #55

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I know that people are saying it is wrong that she is stealing stars. I agree, but keep in mind Ganz has made a raccoon that steels your shopping bags! Just saying.
Hi RF !! Good to "see" you again.

There is also a pirate ghost that steals your pet's happiness on vacation !! I have always thought there was something very wrong about leaving a vacation with zero happiness or having to spend 300 KC at the Spa to be happy again.

I mean, I don't get it. The kids and adults work really hard at these games and pay a decent amount of KC to go on vacation only to have happiness stolen, Spree mall credits stolen (up to 60 credits at a time !! ), shopping bag collections stolen and now our stars are stolen. The whole concept is wrong. Me thinks somebody on the "creative team" at Ganz has issues.

That having been said, why on earth can't Ganz tell us at the beginning how this Nafaria game should work, rather than give us these vague, obtuse references to "look for Nafaria in WW and maybe she will give you a prize." It's taken two or more threads and over 500 posts from dedicated WI members to try and figure this out and we still don't know what's really supposed to happen !!

And why don't they listen to us sooner ?? I'm sure hundreds of people called about the cloud of smoke issue (I was one of them) and were told "it's part of the game" yet it takes a front page article on WI to get Ganz moving on a very serious glitch that should have been corrected on Day 2 of this event when it was first noted.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #56
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

OK, I have been working really hard to figure this feature out. I have been reading all the comments for awhile and I think we need to put a few things on the front page:

Nobody has seen her on a page without a dock. (don't listen to Ganz customer service - they don't play their own game.)

She arrives on the left, right, or top of the screen.

She arrives ( or doesn't) between 5-6 minutes of your log-in time.

You don't always "move up" in prizes, but you might.

Your odds of seeing her on any day are 50% -IF- you are staying somewhere (like Jumbleberry Fields) when your 5-6 minutes pass.

I really hope people read this and it helps someone. I know it is frustrating, and Nafaria is rude, steals stars, has a poof of smoke glitch (happened to me twice), but we all just want to collect the prizes for our accounts. Let's see if we can help each other out!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #57
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
No-fair-ia for today:

1-purple smoke
2-didn’t see
3-didn’t see
4-didn’t see
5-didn’t see
6-didn’t see
7-boots
8-didn’t see
9-boots

2 wrongs don't make a right!

It is a lot easier getting shopping bags than finding stars and everyone gets to play SPREE every day if they choose; not everyone gets to trade with Nafaria every day. I have accounts that have gone over a week without even seeing her. When you do trade with Nafaria, let's say she wants 4 stars for one of the better prizes--and then 4 times in a row, she steals 4 stars from you without giving you anything in return. That is just wrong! (She has already stolen from me multiple times in a row on 1 account.) They could program it so she doesn't steal from you twice in a row; they just choose not to.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #58

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
OK, I have been working really hard to figure this feature out. I have been reading all the comments for awhile and I think we need to put a few things on the front page:

Nobody has seen her on a page without a dock. (don't listen to Ganz customer service - they don't play their own game.)

Your odds of seeing her on any day are 50% -IF- you are staying somewhere (like Jumbleberry Fields) when your 5-6 minutes pass.

I really hope people read this and it helps someone. I know it is frustrating, and Nafaria is rude, steals stars, has a poof of smoke glitch (happened to me twice), but we all just want to collect the prizes for our accounts. Let's see if we can help each other out!
Excellent points, Montana Mom.

I would also like to appeal to Ganz to make Nafaria hang around longer than three seconds. Even 10 or 15 seconds would be better. I mentioned this to the CSR I spoke to for what it was worth at the time, but I'd like to mention it again in case Ganz is actually reading these posts to gather more feedback on how to improve the game. (hyeah, hright )

My most reliable routine has been to do the Star Challenge first to hopefully get a star for that day in case I see Nafaria, then head on over to the clubhouse and watch the Jessie video. Nafaria sometimes shows up for me at the mid-point of the video, at which point I have to super quick click on her (which makes the video disappear but I can always watch it again so long as I haven't answered the last question, so no biggie there), but if I don't catch her in three seconds, she's gone. But just because I've found her most reliably in the Jessie room doesn't mean I've got a lot of prizes to show for it .... she's either stolen from me or I got the fairy gas ... I've made very little progression and only one account has a pair of the lunar pants (and I had to go three days in a row on that account of having my stars stolen TWO AT A TIME !!).

One time, I was literally staring at my screen, intently scanning the two corners and along the sides, just waiting to pounce on Nafaria should she show up. I turned my head away from my monitor to sneeze and when I turned back I saw her little purple fairy legs leave the edge of my screen !! Doh !!
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:33 PM   #59
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom

On my accounts (15 of them), I only have an average of seeing Nafaria 7% of the time (NOT 50%). If you are seeing her 50% of the time, then you are among the luckier ones. When I do see her that 7% of the time, I have a 50% chance that she will steal my stars.

There is one thing that I noticed consistently today. When she doesn't show up for me, then my pet doesn't talk to me right before the hunger/health/happiness meter drops. I think that the programming is NOT loading properly most of the time on my accounts or my pet would talk to me. This is a glitch that needs to be fixed, or my accounts will never get past the cookie!
Old 09-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #60
Wacky Holidays!

I should add that the WW newspaper rarely loads when I log in; it is just green where the newspaper should be. Things just aren't loading properly; and it is NOT my computer!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: