Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

I'm glad Ganz has finally acknowledged there is an issue with this event and the puff of smoke is a glitch. Now let's hope they can fix it!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #32

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Since they are "working on the issue" w/this event, is that why I haven't seen her on 4 accounts?

Anyone else see Nafaria today?
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:37 AM   #33

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Buddy Boy!!! Hi My Friend!

I have had some luck with Nafaria, it is funny cause the account with the least stars started with 13/21 has received the whole outfit. At first she came every other day, but then she came 2 days in a row. She has taken 2 stars on another account, have not seen her today on any account that I have stars on. Here is a picture of the outfit

Click the image to open in full size.
I love this idea! Where did the purple crystal come from?

I was able to get the plant today. I posted a picture in the click to win forum.
Good luck all!
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #34

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424

I was able to get the plant today. I posted a picture in the click to win forum.
Good luck all!
The crystal is a prize from the fairy forest when you collect all of the silver keys.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #35
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I'm glad Ganz has finally acknowledged there is an issue with this event and the puff of smoke is a glitch. Now let's hope they can fix it!
Exactly .
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #36

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Though I try not to complain, it is sad to think it took 12 days to acknowledge it was a problem. I wonder if the workers that answer the phones play within Webkinz. After dealing with it all day at work, it probably wouldn't be too much fun for them, but I think it would allow them to better understand the glitz problems as true problems and not just computer or browser issues with customers.

It also seems that reposting it as a problem on the front of Insider made a difference. Maybe that should continue to update on these kinds of issues.

I have played across multiple accounts and have received a few cookies and a belt. I think I may also have a pair of shoes. I know she offered to trade for shoes, but asked two times for the one and only star I do not have available for trade. I don't think she has stollen my stars but she has disapeared even though I clicked on her. She also doesn't show up with consistancy across the multiple accounts.

I have the best luck in seeing her when in Jumbleberry Fields provided I do a few other daily things before I go to Jumbleberry Fields.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:01 PM   #37
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424

Good luck all!
I think it if from Adventure Park, someone gave it to me, the Pink one if from the Forest
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #38

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

I have seen Nafaria very few times. When she offered me the cookie a second time, I figured it must be like Doug the Dog, where you have to use the SAME PET each time to advance to the next prize. So I stuck with the same pet the next time, and got offered the next prize. Unfortunately, I don't know if that's because my theory is right or if it's just a coincidence, because I haven't seen Nafaria since. I spend several hours in Webkinz World each day, and she just hasn't appeared. I haven't even seen the puffs of smoke others have seen. She's traded with me a grand total of four times; I have two cookies and a pair of boots, and once she stole my star.

I do think this is a fun feature, but ONLY if it's permanent. If it ends at the end of September, I will be somewhat outraged that I did everything possible to collect the prizes and didn't even get the chance to do so.
christinealicia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:15 PM   #39
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
Since they are "working on the issue" w/this event, is that why I haven't seen her on 4 accounts?

Anyone else see Nafaria today?
I've seen her 3 of 4 accounts that I've been on today...#1 she offered boots but I didn't have the right star so she called me a name...#2 she gave me the boots in exchange for 2 stars...#3 she offered me pants (they would have been our first) but stole the star instead!
My objection is to the stealing, bullying and rudeness. I think that they could have programmed her to be bad without so much rudeness.
Case #1: I opened a new Euro account last week. She showed up within 5 minutes, before I'd even gone star hunting, and informed me I'd regret not trading with her...had I been a young child on my first account (or their parent) I may have never continued playing!
Case #2: My young neighbor was over playing with DD. While on neighbor's account, Nafaria showed up and was snide because neighbor didn't have right star. Neighbor stated, "She's worse than the bullies on the school bus!" Fun? Not for her!
As an adult, I enjoy the chance to receive new items and will continue to click when/if I see her. I'm just not really liking this event for the younger kids! Very glad that Ganz is addressing this and can't wait to see what they do to improve it.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #40

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
I think it if from Adventure Park, someone gave it to me, the Pink one if from the Forest
Thank you, I will have to keep an eye out for it! I like how you have Nafaria's stuff with the Neo-gothic, they all got so well together!

I was lucky enough to get the poison ivy plant today.
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: