Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I have gotten numerous cookies, belts, boots
one pair pants and shirt

I think it is fun that it is difficult
You think it is fun because you have received more than just cookies & you probably haven't had many (if any) stars stolen from you. If Ganz was giving everyone an equal opportunity to successfully trade with Nafaria, then perhaps I could find the "fun" in this event; but not everyone gets the chance to actually trade with Nafaria for more than a cookie; and if they do get a chance to try to trade for the boots or belt, then too much of the time she just steals our stars and leaves us with nothing.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones! I wish you continued good luck with Nafaria.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #12

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

She has been trading fairly well with me. I have only received one cookie, as well as the solar boots, belt, and pants. Maybe those players who keep getting cookies might have better results if they try to clear their cache (you probably have already tried this, but it is worth mentioning). Good luck everyone with this event!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:57 AM   #13
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
She has been trading fairly well with me. I have only received one cookie, as well as the solar boots, belt, and pants. Maybe those players who keep getting cookies might have better results if they try to clear their cache (you probably have already tried this, but it is worth mentioning). Good luck everyone with this event!
Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe it will help someone.

I already clear my cache multiple times a day because I was hoping it would help, but it doesn't.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #14
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I've one account, and been seeing her an average of once every three days (that's if I see her today, haven't tried yet). So far I have one cookie, and two stars stolen when offered boots.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 AM   #15
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Stats from my 2 accounts:

non Deluxe account: 1 cookie and 2 stolen stars lovely huh? lol

Deluxe account: has yet to see the evil weasel

Thank you and welcome back FIA!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 AM   #16
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

I've only gotten two cookies, boots, and belt. She hasn't stolen any of my stars yet thankfully. Hope everyone else is having good luck finding her!
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:02 AM   #17

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I was told by Webkinz support that this was going to be a new feature and not a Sept. only event~
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

Ganz just tweeted:

"There's an issue with Nafaria's Star Challenge that causes users 2 C a puff of smoke without the option to trade stars. We're working on it."

(and customer service was telling people that was part of the "game"! LOL!)
Old 09-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #19
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
You think it is fun because you have received more than just cookies & you probably haven't had many (if any) stars stolen from you. If Ganz was giving everyone an equal opportunity to successfully trade with Nafaria, then perhaps I could find the "fun" in this event; but not everyone gets the chance to actually trade with Nafaria for more than a cookie; and if they do get a chance to try to trade for the boots or belt, then too much of the time she just steals our stars and leaves us with nothing.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones! I wish you continued good luck with Nafaria.
ganz probably doesn't think of it as stealing but more of a caution because she is bad so be careful around her. if i were you i would stop accepting trades and deny her offer and then the next time maybe she will trade.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #20

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks for putting this on the front page again. I hope that is why they sent out that tweet. After refusing a second cookie a few times, I finally accepted it, hoping that it's break my plateau and send me to the next prize.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: