Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 06:00 AM   #161
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

Alrighty SnowCrystal, I'll try your newspaper page idea-on my other accounts. I already started one this morning, haven't seen her yet, but I've been all over WW like a maniac..

**I did two accounts sitting on the newspaper page, and nothing showed up, not even leaves for me. I have two more accounts still yet to do, I'll try them in a bit Paws crossed!!

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-19-2011 at 06:00 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 10:15 AM   #162
Webkinz :)

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

So the puff of purple gas is still there, I thought they were working on this~
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #163
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Nafaria must be hiding this morning! I just did my last 8 accounts and Nafaria only showed up on 1 of them. I was finally able to get the boots! But, this is an account that doesn't have that many stars, so I doubt I will get very far on this account since she will probably start asking me for 2 stars at a time for the rest of the space suit & then even more in a year or 2 when I actually get all of the pieces to the suit! LOL!

This is very time consuming when you have multiple accounts and need to sit there for 6 minutes just waiting for her, doing 1 account at a time! 6min x 15min = 1.5 HOURS! I don't want to miss her, which is what might happen if I do multiple accounts at a time!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:15 AM   #164
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Ok, I had one account have Nafaria show up yesterday, using the newspaper method. She did trade boots with me. Today, I've only had one account show up with her and I got gas-I did NOT use the newspaper method...I think I will try the newspaper method again tomorrow
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:37 AM   #165
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I am on the Newspaper too, waiting for leaves. Nafaria just traded with me and I got the Belt
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:23 AM   #166
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Thank you so much SnowCrystal for floating this theory out there.

Yesterday was an especially trying day... I logged into 22 accounts (not all mine), did my few dailies while waiting for Nafaria to show in the first 6 minutes. I did NOT see her on 11 accounts, but did see her on the other 11 ...but she just simply floated away in the purple cloud.

Today I am patiently using your newspaper method with some major progress to report. I logged into five accounts one by one starting at 6:45 am EST. I sucessfully traded with Nafaria in the first three accounts (happy dance) I have never had the chance to trade with Nafaria more than two times during this event...mostly I just get the purple cloud. The remaining two accounts did NOT have Nafaria appear at all (one of them was my main account with tons of stars).

I need to sign off and get my son to school, but I will be happy to report my further data later today.

I am thrilled with this advancement. Thank you so much for sharing your findings Snowcrystal.
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #167
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Wanted to report my Nafaria sightings today so far. I have followed SnowCrystal's Newspaper theory with amazing success. I have remained on the newspaper page for a full 6 minutes prior to completing my dailies, my routine is slowed down but I believe this is making a huge difference, I haven't seen the cloud of smoke at all today

Logged into 15 accounts (not all mine)

5 accounts have successfully traded with Nafaria
2 accounts attempted to trade with Nafaria but could not because she asked for a star I do not have
8 no shows
0 puffy cloud disappearing act
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #168
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am so happy that the Newspaper method is working!!

Good luck to everyone!

I wish I would have thought of it a long time ago! (although if it was programmed correctly, I wouldn't have had to think about it at all! LOL!)

It does take a lot of extra time if you are doing multiple accounts, but it does seem worth it if you want the prizes. I just wish she would show up every day, because my accounts rarely have her show up & I went through over half of the event with just the poof of stinky gas!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:26 PM   #169
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

No-fair-ria today:

I think No-fair-ria needs to get some beno....
1-gas
2-didn't see
3-gas
4-gas
5-gas
6-didn't see
7-didn't see
8-didn't see
9-didn't see

I know a lot of you use the newspaper, I tend to see her while sending mail. That is where I have been catching her till today.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:39 PM   #170
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I sat here waiting, on the newspaper and she never showed. 20 min my patience ran out. bedtime! I was at an acct that has the most stars. Wah... i was hoping to move along w her prizes! I would have gotten the shirt today.
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: