Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 03:51 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

So far 2 cookies on one account, 1 cookie on the other account, 3 stolen gems, and lots of smoke. She even made me lose a job by appearing in the middle of it and then just "poof" was gone without even a "Hi" or "Bye". Hope this is fixed soon.
Kid Keegan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 05:42 AM   #152
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Quote:
from MysticZon: How about having all the stars I've collected stolen !!
I understand and sorry to hear about that!

I think it would be great to win those neat Nafaria prizes.

The last time Nafaria appeared for me she offered the belt for a star, and then came back with, "Sorry my prize is worth more than your star, so I'm not giving you a prize and I'm taking your star," message, and then my pet made the comment, "You shouldn't have trusted her." Hmmm.... So I was rather annoyed, considering how long it takes to gather stars, etc. and I'm wondering how far in getting some of those prizes I'm going to even get.

A thought on this:
WK already has many glitches Ganz/WK is trying to fix. Sometimes customers can't get in to play because of these glitches, so they get frustrated and stop playing - especially younger people, for whom the website was designed. Ganz adds new exciting features, but certain things are still slow or don't work, so the customers come back but leave again.

Is having Nafaria take the stars really necessary? It isn't exciting, enjoyable or fun if you lose your stars or something you spent time on for nothing. Yes, it's virtual, and so are the products in the estore, that cost actual dollars. The stars cost customers the time to collect them. WK could be so much more enjoyable for everyone. Why make things even more time-consuming and frustrating than they already are?

At least with Doug, after the initial major glitch, you didn't have to worry about having him "stealing" gems like that.
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:53 AM   #153
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

None of my accounts have seen her yet today...Most saw her yesterday...

Seems the random logouts are really bad yesterday and today as well again
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #154
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I haven't seen her at all today. Wonder if she's hiding?
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:35 AM   #155
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I haven't seen her at all today. Wonder if she's hiding?
I have only seen her on one account now..she was on the kinzville map...Good luck! She did steal my star though..be warned
Old 09-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #156

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Fairy gas and then more fairy gas!!!

Can there be a new story on the front page saying this is still not fixed. Ganz only responded at all when it went front page.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:04 AM   #157
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

OMG MORE fairy gas again this morning for my first account!! ARRGH!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #158
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Although I rarely see Nafaria on my 15 accounts, when I was seeing her for the first few days of the event, I never got fairy gas. Then, for the 2nd week plus, all I was getting was fairy gas. I thought to myself "what am I doing differently?". The answer was, after everyone figured out she was coming right between 5-6 minutes after logging into your account, I was setting a timer & trying to get some of my dailies done before the 5 minute mark & then I waited for her & when she did come, it was just a poof of gas! The first few days of the event, I would just sit & wait to see if she would show up. Now, for the past 2 days, I log in and set my timer and sit on the newspaper page until she shows up. I don't click on anything except the daily kinzcare pop-up & I close any other pop-ups if there are any (like the today's announcements). So far, when she has shown up the past 2 days, I have been able to trade with her, but all I got was another cookie on my main account (this is only the 2nd time I have been able to trade with Nafaria on my main account since the event started; and that account has over 300 stars saved!) and stars stolen on 2 other accounts and then on a newer account, I didn't have the 2 stars she wanted; but she did NOT poof in a cloud of gas!

Can someone else give this a try and see if it works (just sit there on the newspaper page until your pet's hunger drops for the first time (at 6 minutes) and see if she is willing to trade with you (if she shows up)?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:06 AM   #159

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Interesting thing I noticed today, Nafaria wanted two stars for a Lunar helmet
She asked for a Blushing bulb and a Flouraflite but she gave me the helmet and she only took a Blushing bulb!
Yesterday I tried trading with her and she stole 2 stars, I Xed out and when I logged in again she had only taken one star! I am happy about this, I was getting worried we can cheat the cheater and save our stars!

I am sure that she shows more often if you stay on the newzpaper and don't mess around, I have had better luck with that, just waiting for her for 5-6 minutes before doing dailys or anything, I have only seen smoke puffs a few times when I was surprised by her while doing other stuff
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:19 AM   #160
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Today, on my main account, I saw Nafaria & she asked me for an enchantrite for the boots. Every time she has asked me for an enchantrite (one of my rarest stars) she steals it and leaves me with nothing. Today when she asked for it again, I declined. I am afraid that I will never even get the boots on my main account (an account where I have saved over 300 stars; but only have a couple of enchantrites left). It is so depressing not being able to get any good prizes since they have programmed this event for me to fail .
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: