Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #141
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

How long can it take to fix the problem with the smoke? Three accounts saw her this morning - all 3 were fairy gas
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 11:22 AM   #142
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

@webkinz: BREAKING NEWZ: Nafaria will be flying through Webkinz World in 2011, and players can expect 2 C her again after September!

Maybe there is still hope that they will get this fixed and we can all win the prizes. Good luck everyone!!
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #143

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
@webkinz: BREAKING NEWZ: Nafaria will be flying through Webkinz World in 2011, and players can expect 2 C her again after September!

Maybe there is still hope that they will get this fixed and we can all win the prizes. Good luck everyone!!
I saw this announcement, as well, over at WKN and while the news is encouraging that Nafaria will be back in all of her purple (and hopefully not gassy) glory, it doesn't necessarily mean she'll be back right on October 1st. Ganz is notorius for their vagueness and ambiguity in the way they phrase their announcements. "... expect 2 C her after September" could mean anytime between October and next year !!

Case in point ... the phrasing of the HUGE announcement on January 7, 2011 that we would be able to move/remove the doors in our rooms would take place "some time in 2011." I never expected Ganz would mean the latter part of 2011 (if at all for that matter ).

My point is, trusting Ganz with any information is like preparing for a disaster .... expect the worst but hope for the best.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #144

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
How long can it take to fix the problem with the smoke? Three accounts saw her this morning - all 3 were fairy gas
Apparently, it takes a very long time .....

Lots of smoke on my accounts today, as well as many "no shows."

I did however, finally get the helmet today (after trying for three days in a row) on the one account that has gone the furthest in this game. I consider this a huge accomplishment in that I have at least ONE complete lunar suit to show for all of my time and effort. And it only took me what ?? 15 days and countless stolen stars.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #145

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

At the rate my account is going, 2 cookies, 1 boots and one gas pass, I'll be lucky to even complete the lunar outfit!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #146
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

No sightings at all today on 4 accounts.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #147

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Case in point ... the phrasing of the HUGE announcement on January 7, 2011 that we would be able to move/remove the doors in our rooms would take place "some time in 2011." I never expected Ganz would mean the latter part of 2011 (if at all for that matter ).

My point is, trusting Ganz with any information is like preparing for a disaster .... expect the worst but hope for the best.
I have given up on the door thing at this point. I would have loved it if they had focused on that rather than the parent section of the Newz site. In fact, doing the doors would have benefited all and I would have rather they focus on that than the new "country club style" park.

2 fairy gas attacks and one helmet so far today.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I haven't won any prizes yet because of this glitch. I see her very rarely. I might not see her for a few days. When I do see her I get the puff of smoke and nothing. I keep collecting stars though in case I do see her. I figured maybe I would have the star she wants and she would give me something from the room theme I really want since the prizes are supposed to be random. It would be nice to get to the point where I can get a prize though. I don't want to get the cookie on the last day and that be my prize, meanwhile tons of people have a bunch of prizes. Ganz should make this up to the people that suffered from this glitch or extend this to go through October.
It seems like the prizes are coming in order with some getting repeats on cookies, but otherwise in order with the suit pieces first and then the poison ivy vine.

Last edited by Iggy; 09-15-2011 at 07:14 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:18 PM   #148

MysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I have given up on the door thing at this point. I would have loved it if they had focused on that rather than the parent section of the Newz site. In fact, doing the doors would have benefited all and I would have rather they focus on that than the new "country club style" park.
Amen to that !!
Old 09-16-2011, 01:03 AM   #149
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

she's worked for meevery time, exeptfor the fact she's asking for the same 2 stars every time and one of them i dont have
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:35 AM   #150

MysticZon is sweet stuff

I really did LOL when I saw this poll on the front page of WKN today ~

Click the image to open in full size.

Trading all the stars I've collected ??

How about having all the stars I've collected stolen !!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: