Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #131
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Yes, I too got the puff of smoke!! I wonder if this will ever get fixed!! Probably one day before the end of the month!!
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I haven't won any prizes yet because of this glitch. I see her very rarely. I might not see her for a few days. When I do see her I get the puff of smoke and nothing. I keep collecting stars though in case I do see her. I figured maybe I would have the star she wants and she would give me something from the room theme I really want since the prizes are supposed to be random. It would be nice to get to the point where I can get a prize though. I don't want to get the cookie on the last day and that be my prize, meanwhile tons of people have a bunch of prizes. Ganz should make this up to the people that suffered from this glitch or extend this to go through October.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #132
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Count me in for the puff of smoke I was so excited to see her and then the POOF
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #133

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am on server 10. She has never poofed for me, though there have been many days where she hasn't made an appearance. I got the plant today. It is really nice.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #134
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

She is flying around alright,but alls i got was a puff of smoke in my face,LOL! I was lucky and got the boots on my Asian account yesterday.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #135
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I just got puffed by her, only saw her on 1 account and nothing. I wonder if we will ever get the good prizes. I really hope they fixed it would be nice to get the floor and wallpaper, etc.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:55 PM   #136

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Well 5 accounts, 5 puffs...very disappointing!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #137
koko4607

koko4607 is a jewel in the roughkoko4607 is a jewel in the rough

Saw her on 4 of 7 accounts - just a puff of smoke. I've never had all my sightings be gas before today, some but not all.
koko4607 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:39 AM   #138
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I thought for SURE they'd have this fixed by now Still just fairy gas for me!

Update: second account had a star stolen. My first thievery! I'm almost counting this as a good sign, least it wasn't gas! haha!

Update: third account: I got boots!!! EEK!!

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-15-2011 at 06:00 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:43 AM   #139
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Saw her today, same story....puff of smoke and nothing. No prizes for me so far since event started.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:35 AM   #140
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I thought for SURE they'd have this fixed by now Still just fairy gas for me!

Update: second account had a star stolen. My first thievery! I'm almost counting this as a good sign, least it wasn't gas! haha!

Update: third account: I got boots!!! EEK!!
fourth account: she offered to trade for a cookie-which I already had. But, I said ok anyhow and now I have two cookies on that account.

I have one left to do...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: