Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 07:27 AM   #121
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

View Post Originally Posted by Peanut958
Logged this just now, found Nafaria...and got a puff of smoke...it's not fixed...
Oh NO!!! I had so hoped this would be fixed!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #122
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

It was very slow, but I went right to Jumble and it took 12 minutes, but I saw her and got Pants. And I got Slipps there also! Going to just to PaN till it runs faster
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #123
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Yes, I too got the puff of smoke!! I wonder if this will ever get fixed!! Probably one day before the end of the month!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:32 AM   #124
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Big puff of smoke for me too, :-(
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:33 AM   #125
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

More fairy gas for me!
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:56 AM   #126
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

I tried to read if anyone posted this already but what I found was if I only had ONE star she took it, but if I had MANY she would trade with me. She wants SMART traders. At least that is what she told me when I traded with her.
Just something to think about.
choover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #127
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by choover
I tried to read if anyone posted this already but what I found was if I only had ONE star she took it, but if I had MANY she would trade with me. She wants SMART traders. At least that is what she told me when I traded with her.
Just something to think about.
I had many and she still stole mine. Good news is that the next time I saw her, she traded with me
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:12 PM   #128
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Nafaria showed up today when I was reading the WTales

She gave the 'If you were smart you'd trade with me instead of Alyssa' speech
And then traded 2 stars for the Lunar Suit Pants.

*fingers crossed* For the first 10 days of the event I had only one cookie- now it *SEEMS* as if she is progressing in value on the prizes. Hope that continues. I wish I could check on my star collection without freezing... I'm determined not to risk any singleton stars. I want to get another throne- when you're one star away from it, it just seems silly to risk a singleton trade with a thief.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #129
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

On my accounts all she did was expell gas. I am sending her some BEANO. I've had it with her gas problem.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #130

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

How can you tell what server you are on?

I can't seem to get the throne from Alyssa either, so the entire star thing is a pain to me. I have been playing over a year and have been one star away from a throne for what seems like forever. It is a different star that I need on each account, so it seems like the Alyssa game is programmed to keep you from getting the final star as well. I know there are people with thrones, but it still seems that way to me.

I've let Deluxe go for lack of any reason to keep it. The extra items on the daily events only do you any good if you happen to be on during that hour. Also, the prizes don't seem to change. Being Deluxe to play the game and get a food prize is bogus. Sorry to be in a complaining mood. Webkinz was fun at one time, but maybe after a while it just loses its fun. My child burnt out fast.

Last edited by Iggy; 09-14-2011 at 01:54 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: