Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #111
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

I feel terrible for all the people who are having problems, she has not stolen a star from me.......yet. I did not see her for a couple days but just received the helmet today and I have never been offered a prize from her that wasnt already something I received. I hope they fix this soon so everyone can receive the prizes.
AChip is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 07:24 PM   #112
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

We didn't see her at all today on any of 4 accounts. I hope it will be better tomorrow when she gets rid of the gas
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #113
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I seem to find her every other day (other than last weekend when I didn't see her at all) I've been offered cookies several times. I've traded for the cookies twice and for the boots once. I was offered the belt last time but she wanted a star I only have one of and I'm getting close to getting my first throne, so no deal. maybe everything will be better tomorrow after the update!

good luck everyone!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #114

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

haven't seen her for a couple days... not looking for her, but before we weren't looking either and she did sometimes pop up. hopefully maintenance will fix this contest!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #115
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the information from Ganz. It would be nice if they extended the event to next month.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #116
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
Unfortunately, I DID give her my Pyro Pearl...I had seen her so few times, I was afraid I wouldn't get to trade with her again....I've only gotten up to the boots (which is when I gave her the Pyro Pearl).

Now I'm worried that I won't have the right star IF by chance I see her again!
I feel your pain!! I traded away my one and only Enchantrite that I swear took me 6 months to find in exchange for the boots. I just got so excited to see her and trade with her that I didn't realize that she was asking for a rare star. Now I'm worried that I'll never be able to collect the higher level gifts. Good luck to you - I hope you'll find another Pyro Pearl soon!
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:58 AM   #117
pattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to behold

14 days (I've already tried since 12AM) times 3 accounts makes 42 possible chances to trade, and I've only been able to make 11 trades. I guess if they are working on it, that's all they can do. Maybe she'll show up more often after they "adjust" the game. It IS a fun game, just frustrating to not be able to find her and trade. The Seek Nefaria game on WN sort of makes up for it, anyway. Those prizes are good, too. I guess I just want EVERYTHING!!
pattypie33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:15 AM   #118
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the updates. I am having a very difficult time with the puff of smoke and Nafaria disappears. I hope Ganz fixes the problem soon. Hopefully, there will be an extension on this game. Good luck everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:04 AM   #119

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have had way way Way too many puffs of smoke.....I did end up getting a few cookies a one pair of boots!......in addition to mostly getting puffs of smoke sometimes I can't get to her fast enough to even click on her....she literally appears for a nano second!!......you would think as difficult as she is to find they would give you enough time to get from where you are on the page to her.....at least that is my opinion.....

I like the game....and don't mind that it is difficult.....but not given enough time to even click makes it seem impossible and incredibly frustrating....but I won't give up!1

Good Luck to Us All......let's hope good triumphs over evil in the end......(-:

GK~

*****Please remember to follow the Rules and read the FAQ******
GrammaK99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:22 AM   #120

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by isabella1665
Thank you for the updates. I am having a very difficult time with the puff of smoke and Nafaria disappears. I hope Ganz fixes the problem soon. Hopefully, there will be an extension on this game. Good luck everyone!
Logged this just now, found Nafaria...and got a puff of smoke...it's not fixed...
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: