Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #101
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

Haven't seen her on any of our accounts today....we were seeing her on about half every other day...glad I stopped in...there's always a smile to be had here!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

It is amazing that with all the phone calls to Ganz and the complaints here on the insider, how Ganz continued to deny that there were programming issues with Nafaria. They just kept telling everone that " That's the way it's programmed." Now all of a sudden, they say there are some issues that they are working on, when the problems existed from day one!!!! In the future I hope they take complaints more seriously!! Problems with new programs should not be ignorred for this length of time!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #103
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Nor sure if this is old news, but I just played one of my accounts, and was upset when she popped in during Jumbleberry Fields and she was too quick for me, well she came back a few minutes later in my room, missed her 2 more times before catching her finally! So if you miss her the first time, wait a few minutes...it was about 5 minutes in between.
Sadly, she offered me a second cookie, which I turned down to her chagrin, and even my pet said "Maybe we should've given her a chance"! LOL
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #104
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I wouldn't, not when it involved selling off my Pyro Pearl That was WAY to hard to catch.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #105
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

She wanted my Pawprint star, heck no to the pyro pearl either!!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #106
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

My biggest concern is that if you let go of the higher values stars in the beginning then you won't have them later to trade for the bigger, better items, kind of Like Doug the Dog with the Gems.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:14 PM   #107
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I have not seen her on my 2 accounts with stars in 2 days! I want that Ivy plant!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #108
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I wouldn't, not when it involved selling off my Pyro Pearl That was WAY to hard to catch.
View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
She wanted my Pawprint star, heck no to the pyro pearl either!!
Unfortunately, I DID give her my Pyro Pearl...I had seen her so few times, I was afraid I wouldn't get to trade with her again....I've only gotten up to the boots (which is when I gave her the Pyro Pearl).

Now I'm worried that I won't have the right star IF by chance I see her again!
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #109
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I am up to 3 no-shows (2 where my pet did NOT talk to me before the hunger drop & 1 where my pet did talk to me) & 4 accounts with fairy gas. I give up for now. Good night, everyone!

I noticed all my pets were talking to me with the hunger drop today. On 5 accounts, I had three no-shows and 2 fairy gas. I wonder if you are using Safari. Sometimes when I use that browser, my first screen never fully loads and my pets don't always speak. It doesn't seem to be related to Nafaria. But if everyone is having so much trouble with the new flashplayer, maybe it also effects the programming of Nafaria.

The fairy just had gas! Sometimes I wonder.... Since I was reading posts here, I just left it, but after about 30 seconds she popped up. I'm wondering if there is some lag to her appearing, that makes it seem that she just doesn't show??

Of course, she stole my star, so now belt...[/QUOTE]

That's great that she showed after 30 seconds for you, but I waited at least five minutes after she passed her gas, and still she did not appear. (because 5 minutes is her appear time) Very interesting. Well, I'm going to be waiting at least 30 seconds from now on.....

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
I noticed all my pets were talking to me with the hunger drop today. On 5 accounts, I had three no-shows and 2 fairy gas. I wonder if you are using Safari. Sometimes when I use that browser, my first screen never fully loads and my pets don't always speak. It doesn't seem to be related to Nafaria. But if everyone is having so much trouble with the new flashplayer, maybe it also effects the programming of Nafaria.

"The fairy just had gas! Sometimes I wonder.... Since I was reading posts here, I just left it, but after about 30 seconds she popped up. I'm wondering if there is some lag to her appearing, that makes it seem that she just doesn't show??

Of course, she stole my star, so now belt...
"

That's great that she showed after 30 seconds for you, but I waited at least five minutes after she passed her gas, and still she did not appear. (because 5 minutes is her appear time) Very interesting. Well, I'm going to be waiting at least 30 seconds from now on.....[/QUOTE]

Last edited by montana mom; 09-13-2011 at 05:39 PM..
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #110
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
Snow crystal, that is a good observation - I'm going to watch for that and I will get back to you!

I can tell you I have been very careful when I log onto each account for the first time each day. I use google chrome because I have the fastest loading time with this browser on Webkinz. I only do one account at a time so I can give it my full attention ( I actually missed her once when i turned away for a SECOND). I note the kinz time when it first appears. I let my computer have all the time it needs to fully load before I start clicking around the site. I watch the kinz time carefully: that 5-6 minute mark is critical - if you are loading another room, forget about seeing her! I have decided to stay in Jumbleberry fields for that time period because it's easy to see her against the lighter colors. Every second counts. Some people definitely have more glitches and bad luck. Let's see if we can figure out the best possible way to play until they get it fixed (if they ever do). If anyone notices anything differently, please post it here and I will read it, and we'll try to make some sense out of all the bad luck. One more thing I've noticed, on my two accounts that are on the same server, Nafaria does not always appear the same days. How does that make sense?

For me, Jumbleberry Field is the ONLY place I have seen her. I will have to be more patient , as you are, and just try sticking there for a while to see if she does appear. Good luck to you.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: