Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 08:58 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

Click the image to open in full size.We are nearly two weeks into the Nafaria Star Trading event, and Webkinz players are still trying to figure out exactly how this new feature works. Based on the original descriptions posted by Ganz, it was thought that this event would be just like trading with Doug the Dog, but with a "click to win" element. Now players are now realizing that this "bad fairy" has added in some twists of her own.

Many players are complaining about how difficult it is to find Nafaria, adding that sometimes when she finally is found she disappears in a puff of purple smoke, without offering to trade. Other times she offers to trade but then steals the stars without leaving a prize. Unfortunately, this appears to be the way she was programmed. Repeated calls placed by our members to Ganz Customer Service have all been getting similar responses: that it may not be possible to trade with Nafaria every day and to just keep looking.

The prizes themselves have also been confusing Webkinz players. Unlike Doug the Dog, who gives out better, more valuable prizes each time a player trades, Nafaria seems to like to trade cookies over and over again with the same players, no matter how many times they find her. Some players have been lucky enough to get pieces of a new Lunar Suit outfit, but these are turning out to be very hard to get. The picture Ganz included with the KinzVille Times story showed several interesting furniture items that appeared to be prizes for this event. At this point it is not known what a player has to do to earn them.

Have you had luck finding Nafaria? Are you looking for help understanding this event? Come on in to the Click to Win section of our forum to discuss this feature with other Webkinz Insider members.

UPDATE (Monday, 10:45am, ET): Ganz just released the following announcement: There's an issue with Nafaria's Star Challenge that causes users 2 C a puff of smoke without the option to trade stars. We're working on it.

UPDATE (Tuesday, 12:50pm, ET): Ganz has released another statement: Hey everyone! Nafaria is still flying around Webkinz World but she's having an issue with trading stars. We're still fixing the issue.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Continue to Figure Out Nafaria Star Trading

hopefully we can figure this out soon, even though ganz said the prizes are random it seems not too random considering people are getting cookies,boots,belts and the other pieces of the suit.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'd like to add my two cents.

I REALLY like this feature, I love the randomness of it-BUT only if this will become a permanent fixture in WW. If this is only for the month of September, this is perhaps the meanest trick ever!

I've posted to them on Facebook numerous times, hoping they will confirm or deny an end date, but they have ignored every comment-which is bazaar, as they are usually really good about answering questions over there...

I've still only gotten one cookie on two accounts-I very rarely ever see her, and when I do, she has only given me fairy gas-a puff of smoke, then disappears, except the two times I got cookies...NOT for lack of trying either...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
Unregistered

I have gotten numerous cookies, belts, boots
one pair pants and shirt

I think it is fun that it is difficult
Old 09-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #5
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I guess some players are luckier then others... For me, the fact that they added this feature really hasn't done anything. From three accounts, I only spotted her on one, and she dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. No chances to trade so far and never spotted her again.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have had tons of trouble with Nafaria.
She can be quite the bully at times too.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:32 AM   #7
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'd like to add my two cents.

I REALLY like this feature, I love the randomness of it-BUT only if this will become a permanent fixture in WW. If this is only for the month of September, this is perhaps the meanest trick ever!

I've posted to them on Facebook numerous times, hoping they will confirm or deny an end date, but they have ignored every comment-which is bazaar, as they are usually really good about answering questions over there...

I've still only gotten one cookie on two accounts-I very rarely ever see her, and when I do, she has only given me fairy gas-a puff of smoke, then disappears, except the two times I got cookies...NOT for lack of trying either...
well if people keep complaining like they are then ganz might take it down at the end of the month and fix it. but if they do end up doing that they probably wont put it back up again for a while
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have not been able to successfully trade with Nafaria for almost a week now (and I have 15 accounts). This is the worst event ever. In total, she has stolen 11 stars from me on my accounts. She only gave me cookies when she actually did trade with me.

I really hope they take the stealing out of this game, or add in a part that allows us to report her in some way so she doesn't steal from our account(s) multiple times.

Does Ganz even think about the effect that stealing has on children (especially when the child cannot do anything about it -- except to stop playing in WW)?

I really hope they discontinue this "event" ASAP because I have had about enough of it. If the "event" went on for another 6 months, the way it is presently programmed, I fear that all I would still have would be a few cookies. They could put the spacesuit pieces in comets during the star challenge (allowing for both the white & purple pieces to be randomly programmed for the comets) and they could put Nafaria's Theme in the W Shop, or put a "Star Shop" in the Magical Forest to allow us to buy the items with our stars.

I really wish that Ganz would address the stealing & let the kids know that stealing is a crime & then stop Nafaria from stealing in WW.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #9

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

So far I have received a cookie, boots, and belt from Nafaria, and some poofs of smoke. Remember, she's a bad fairy so I would expect her to be difficult to deal with!
buddyboy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #10
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Buddy Boy!!! Hi My Friend!

I have had some luck with Nafaria, it is funny cause the account with the least stars started with 13/21 has received the whole outfit. At first she came every other day, but then she came 2 days in a row. She has taken 2 stars on another account, have not seen her today on any account that I have stars on. Here is a picture of the outfit

Click the image to open in full size.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: