Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 01:41 AM   #71
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Ask: What Happened to Those Rare Items?

its stuff like this that happens repeatedly that is killing my enthusiasm for the hobby................ why start the effort to collect a room when youll never be able to complete it.................... and the waiting is not fun nor exciting................anymore. the first time maybe, but not after all these years of stuff like this. maybe theyll show up in the estore where we have to pay foor them even more stinginess............its just all getting old................ and thats not fun.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 08:08 AM   #72

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Just a thought, I received a window just yesterday after entering a surprise pet from the ser. 3 trading cards, I guess I am really lucky, I also traded in the trading room last year for a window. now I have two, boy do I feel lucky now...
birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:46 AM   #73

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know what happened to the Hibernation chamber that goes with the Dex dangerous Space theme? I don't think it has been available yet either.I really need one for my room.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #74
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I've been wondering about that window too. Hopefully someone from Ganz will read this and get the programmers to check to see if it is in the rare item system properly.

I used the pink princess windows in my Persian room and they look pretty nice. But still the real thing would be better!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #75
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

I really want this window!! Please Arte!! Get a new shipment in and offer this to all us devoted shoppers!!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #76
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

After reading ALL of the comments made in this section, my feelings are really hurt. I can't believe they gave these as adoption gifts and we never got the bed or the Persian window. We did get the movie screen which was a terrific gift but since the Persian theme was released in March 2010, we have adopted 337 new pets and NEVER got any Persian items. I just wonder how Webkinz decides who gets the best things and who doesn't. Obviously, loyalty doesn't count.

Also, another tease item that was shown in a theme but never released was the bed? shown in the Galaxy theme. All of the other items were either wshop or estore but they dropped the theme before releasing the big box looking item that everyone thought was a bed.

Once again, we are so thankful for WebkinzInsider. We really thought we were the only ones having problems until we joined WI in February 2007. WI has made this last year our greatest Webkinz year ever, and we look forward to many more years with WI and Webkinz.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:23 PM   #77

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

Can someone post a pic of the window in a room???
harrihaven is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #78

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Oh no! I sure hope the swan bed isn't retired! I need that! I guess we'll just have to see. Who knows, maybe webkinz will tell us soon.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:18 PM   #79
Lil Kinz

iloveyoubatman is on a distinguished road

Of course! I'd be happy to post a picture. Here's my completed Persian room theme:
(It should appear, I am new to WI so let me know if you can't see it).

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
Can someone post a pic of the window in a room???
I have posted a picture of my Persian room, which shows the window on the wall (Post #79)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPersian Room Theme.jpg (106.3 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by iloveyoubatman; 02-16-2011 at 04:18 PM..
iloveyoubatman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #80
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I was just going to check on the window and sconce. It has been so long, I was beginning to wonder if I had missed them!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, i live on mars beat that, meh.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: