Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Players Ask: What Happened to Those Rare Items?

Oh I am so dieing for that window! It is so pretty.
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #52

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I was watching for the window and the candles. I didn't realize they were nearly impossible to get. My princess room has tons of wall items, so I could go without that, but I was wanting multiple windows.

I did get SUPER LUCKY and won the 40,000 movie screen in an adoption this week, so I'm still feeling lucky from that one!
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #53
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Wow, now I feel really blessed to have received this window twice as an adoption gift! This is what the window looks like when placed in a room. It's the room I've made for the Sparkling Pegasus that I hope to be able to get someday, someway, somehow. Wouldn't the Chariot bed look just great there?

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #54

DaisyParty is on a distinguished road

The window looks awesome!!!
DaisyParty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:37 PM   #55
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I've been waiting for that Persian Theme window forever! Please, Ganz, send a shipment to Arte!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #56
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, interesting. Those are very cute items, too. I had no idea xD
lilduckey99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #57
call me demi :3

demiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to behold

i have the delicate swan bed
demiandselfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:53 PM   #58

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
Wow, now I feel really blessed to have received this window twice as an adoption gift! This is what the window looks like when placed in a room. It's the room I've made for the Sparkling Pegasus that I hope to be able to get someday, someway, somehow. Wouldn't the Chariot bed look just great there?

Thanks for the picture!!! I love your room!!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #59

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz

Wow Congrats on the windows...your room is stunning...My last adoption just a few weeks ago got me a mining cart that you get at the wishing well....and I got the gas tank before that...It saddens the little one as well as myself, but, we both are happy for all of you who have rec'd real rare items as your adoption gifts.... Thanks for sharing your pics and thanks everyone for your stories...
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #60
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I couldn't have said it better myself. I have blank tiles on the walls in my Palace Princess and Persian theme rooms just waiting for the sconce and window to make their appearances. Without these two rare items, no one's collections are complete, and I hope we see them in the Curio Shop sooner than later now that the situation has been made a front page story.
I sure hope so too! I've been DYING to get that wall sconce!

Oh and BEAUTIFUL room luvwebkinz! Any Sparkling Pegasus would be lucky to have that room. Congrats on the windows.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, i live on mars beat that, meh.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: