Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 02:31 PM   #21
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Players Ask: What Happened to Those Rare Items?

cool. i never cared for the sconces or the bed but the window is pretty cute.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #22

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't realize the Persian window has yet to be sold. I managed to get one in a trading room. It's very pretty, but hangs too high on the wall.
donkeyluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #23
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

I want the bed
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #24
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

hmm..I never actually wanted the bed, but those other two items are really super cute. We'd love for Arte to travel around and see if he can't conjure up some way to get his hands on them for his loyal customers!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:44 PM   #25

buts is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I've noticed the disappearence of these items. I was actually hoping to be able to buy one of them, once I've saved enough kinzcash. But I guess not now! You'd think Ganz would at least tell us what's up with this.
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:47 PM   #26
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i want the desert windows!!! please ganz add them to Arte's shop
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #27
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Ugg. I really want that bed. I hope these items turn up soon!! They're so beautiful and it'd be a shame to only have a few people in webkinz world get to enjoy them. But if they are lucky enough to have them, congrats!
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #28
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

Thanks FIA for the update...
I bet those 'Mazin Hamsters found all of them in the back of Arte's
and aren't giving them back until Arte promises to let us buy more than rare at time!
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #29
Lil Kinz

iloveyoubatman is on a distinguished road

Yeah I've noticed the absence of the Delicate Swan Bed this year. I have held on to mine since I bought it in 2007, thankfully. I was lucky enough to recieve the Persian Window through trading too (it completed my theme, yay!) but I haven't seen the little sconce yet.
I hope Webkinz brings it in to the curio shop soon!

Peace <3
iloveyoubatman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #30

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by iloveyoubatman
Yeah I've noticed the absence of the Delicate Swan Bed this year. I have held on to mine since I bought it in 2007, thankfully. I was lucky enough to recieve the Persian Window through trading too (it completed my theme, yay!) but I haven't seen the little sconce yet.
I hope Webkinz brings it in to the curio shop soon!

Peace <3
Could you please post a screen shot of the picture in your room? I'd love to see.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, i live on mars beat that, meh.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: