Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Pisces Fish Confirmed as March Zodiac Webkinz!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Pisces Fish Confirmed as March Zodiac Webkinz!

With this morning's ongoing update, we've been able to confirm that a new pet was added to the system -- the Webkinz Pisces Fish, March's Zodiac Pet! While Ganz threw us a curveball earlier in the year by releasing the Webkinz Scorpio Snake, when most of us were certain that we'd see a Webkinz Scorpion, the Pisces Fish is exactly what we were expecting!
Click the image to open in full size.
This Zodiac Webkinz comes with the Underwater Archway as its Pet Specific Item and the Cosmic Coral Kabob as its Pet Specific Food. The Underwater Archway is an animated PSI which has bubbles that slowly form and rise out of the treasure chest in the middle of the archway, much like your fish tank at home!
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Pisces Fish Confirmed as March Zodiac Webkinz!

Hee-hee! So cute! I might have to get this one, since my Zodiac sign has been changed from Aries to Pisces... plus, it's cute.

... I still wonder what the Aries pet will look like, though.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 01-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Now THAT I like I know a little Pisces girl who will be getting one for her birthday
Thank you Justin That is One Cool Lookin fishy and the PSI is AWESOME!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
MorganasMom
Webkinz :)

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

WOW! That is a cool looking pet unlike the pretty ho-hum Aquarius dog (my sign of course!). PSI looks great of course.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #5
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I find webkinz fish to be boring and I was hoping Ganz would have continued to use animals that weren't associated with the sign. Oh well.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #6

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Yes the lack of a scorpion was terribly dissapointing, but this one is cool LOVE the PSI!
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:50 AM   #7

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

Hmm.. to bad i am not aloud to get zodiac pets.. cause they worship satan or w/e IT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!
harrihaven is offline Male
Old 01-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #8

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

i love it.

Did you also notice there's a new room theme?
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #9

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Adorable fish...and PSI will look great underwater..thanks Justin for bringing us this info. Webkinz Insider is the only place to get info you need or want...
abbjs is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #10
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

Click the image to open in full size.

ACCOUNT NO MAY MORE EXPIRE YAYAYAYAY
Attached Images
File Type: pngUntitled.png (9.9 KB, 110 views)
galbior is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: