Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 05:59 AM   #81
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Petal Puppy Coming to Webkinz World in July 2011

this is such a pretty puppy.
now i have to start making decisions what new webbies i will buy in the next few months.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #82
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz releases image of Petal Puppy for July 2011

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
Ok ganz... seriously. Let me thinkg Love Puppy, Peace Puppy, Green Earth Puppy, Petal puppy??? Really? They need some serious help. Ever heard of a octopus?!
Knowing Ganz now. They'll probably make more weird looking puppies and make an eStore octopus that only half of the WW players can get. Even worse, they'd make it Deluxe only
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:05 PM   #83
This Time
Webkinz :)

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

What a cute pet.
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:35 PM   #84
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Awesome! It's cute
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:14 AM   #85
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I only really want the plush
ITS SO CUTE
I could give the code to my friend and kep the stuffed animal xD
889wlry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #86
misalina

SwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud of

The Petal Puppy is so cute. It would probably go good with the new Bloomin room.
SwEetHeaRt325 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:22 AM   #87
intervale is on a distinguished road

Yay! I love flowers so this pet will be perfect! (Tiffeny, My lil,Kinz Pershin) AMEM...... Okay, that pet and Tiffeny

Last edited by Jennielou; 06-11-2011 at 10:56 PM.. Reason: blue ink
intervale is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #88
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Petal Puppy Coming to Webkinz World in July 2011

I really want this one! But I agree that they do need to make more real species...
Why don't they make a plush butterfly or something? That'd be cool if they started a bug collection that wasn't eStore. eStore pets are BORING!
Old 06-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #89
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
I only really want the plush
ITS SO CUTE
I could give the code to my friend and kep the stuffed animal xD
Give it 2 WI.
kittycaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #90

cheesepudding is on a distinguished road

Love this Pup!
Soooo CUTE! These ideas are way better than making all these virtual estore ones! Webkinz was originally made for the stuffed animals with the online access! Now with estore its only the online access!
I'm not a fan of estore...But webkinz needs to keep making stuffed animals like thisZ!
LOL i luv that this pet is a real WEBKINZ!

Except i have to agree with most peeps we don't need anymore fantasy pups!

Last edited by cheesepudding; 06-12-2011 at 12:10 PM..
cheesepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awezome webbie!, new webkinz, petal puppy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: