Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz POTM for August 2013: Blossom Sea Turtle!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz POTM for August 2013: Blossom Sea Turtle!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to Webkinz Insider's partner store Ameriwade, we know that the Pet Of The Month for August 2013 will be the Blossom Sea Turtle, seen above! The Blossom Sea Turtle is a regular plush Webkinz which was released in January 2012. You can see the Blossom Sea Turtle's Pet Specific Item the Sea Floral Cave, and Pet Special Food Sea Sponge Cake by clicking HERE.

If you adopt a Blossom Sea Turtle, make sure to do it during its special month, in this case August. You will then receive a POTM Exclusive item in addition to a Wish Token and other goodies. If you own a Blossom Sea Turtle already, you get to do the special Daily Activities reserved for the POTM.

The POTM for the month of July is the Tree Kangaroo.

Please consider ordering from our partner store Ameriwade. Ameriwade features a flat shipping rate of $5 to the US and Canada, and your credit card will not be charged until your order ships.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
Kate
Webkinz :)

sugar9674 is a ray of sunshinesugar9674 is a ray of sunshine
sugar9674 is a ray of sunshinesugar9674 is a ray of sunshinesugar9674 is a ray of sunshinesugar9674 is a ray of sunshinesugar9674 is a ray of sunshinesugar9674 is a ray of sunshinesugar9674 is a ray of sunshinesugar9674 is a ray of sunshinesugar9674 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz POTM for August 2013: Blossom Sea Turtle!

Thanks for the info! It's very cute
sugar9674 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #3
I'm coming back!!!
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for announcing this although I will not be getting this webkinz pet.
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:08 AM   #4
smh

webkinzrock474 is a forum hero
webkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum hero

Thanks for telling me! I don't have it though.
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:15 AM   #5
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

WI Subscriber

Thank you to Webberlily for putting this on the front page.

And thank you to Ganza for telling us all three days ago!

It's great to know ahead of time!

And I HAVE this pet! I got it for Mother's Day last year!
Her name is "Blossom'. Original, huh? Well, it fit her personality! She flips her flippers a few times and brings sunshine and joy into every corner she goes! (sorry, no sprite for her yet). Just like a flower blossoming and bringing others light and color and joy!

Well, have a great day, everyone!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:45 AM   #6

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Thanks for letting us know.
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
dixieandthetwin is on a distinguished road

i think i might get one...thx
dixieandthetwin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #8

Lambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no bounds
Lambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no bounds

Such a cute pet, I really like this one. I think I have it (sadly I think mine is named Blossom too, oh dear lol). Thanks for the info!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #9

SlinkyCat65 has much to be proud ofSlinkyCat65 has much to be proud ofSlinkyCat65 has much to be proud ofSlinkyCat65 has much to be proud ofSlinkyCat65 has much to be proud of

OMG it's like you guys are psychic!
SlinkyCat65 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:58 AM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for letting us know
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, first tag!!!, slinkycat65 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: