Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 12:05 PM   #11
Luke is a
Webkinz :)

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Pet & Carrier Combos found at Justice

yeah i have seen them like for ever. but i don't think we should say it i don't want cutiepie79 to feel bad
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #12
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

So, when you say that the Webkinz cannot be changed, does that mean the Webkinz is stuck in the carrier, or that, for instance, the Koala comes in a blue and green carrier and it can't come in any other kind?
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #13

shakespeare will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
So, when you say that the Webkinz cannot be changed, does that mean the Webkinz is stuck in the carrier, or that, for instance, the Koala comes in a blue and green carrier and it can't come in any other kind?
Yes, you've got it exactly right. I got three of them for my daughter for x-mas, for 9.90 each (16.50 with 40% off coupon). The plush is attached to the carrier by one of those plastic hang tag thingies. But I've also seen them separated...I think some kids (or maybe adults, who knows?) pulled the plush out, intentionally or unintentionally. Maybe if they're already separated they'd let you match them up in different ways.

I read the earlier post that they're now down to 9.99 --with a 40% off coupon or J-Bucks that's a really good deal! I was just there a few days ago but they weren't on clearance yet.
shakespeare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #14

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I have to get to Justice this weekend!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #15

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

do they all come with the Magical Wardrobe? the last couple carriers I signed on (this past August) both had the Magical Wardrobe, even though the carriers were different. how do you get the W wardrobe or the Fall wardrobe?
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #16
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I saw those a couple weeks ago but didn't think about making a thread.

@ ImHappy: you should have the option to choose your wardrobe when you enter the code and open the wardrobe box [it has leopard print on it].
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #17
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

wow you people just found out about this????? i though people already found these pet and carrier combos!!!! i saw those at justic over a month ago!!!! i still lived in minnesota then!!! it was like a month and 2 weeks ago, i should have took a pic on my phone..... but i don't know how to post stuff on the main page anyway
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:29 PM   #18
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

yeah i saw these like months ago!!! they look pretty cool though

~MS33
Midnightstars33 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #19

cutiepie79 is on a distinguished road

I asked the girls at my store and they said they were told they were new and had gotten them with december shipment. Maybe each store or region gets them at different times. I go to Justice often (almost too much) and haven't ever seen them.
cutiepie79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #20
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

I just saw these a few days ago and loved the blue & pink one!! My Justice was not nearly as well stocked as the one in the picture from cutiepie79.
I agree, these would make a wonderful gift!!

Thanks for sharing this picture and news with us cutiepie!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: