Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 02:55 PM   #61
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

Oh my goodness thank you Ganz! i saw this in the ideas for Ganz and fell in love, i am so going to need to get this along with my bubble gum cheeky cat in march!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #62
DSWEPL (:
Webkinz :)

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

OMG! That is one of THE CUTEST Webbies ever! Ganz is doing great so far for the 2010 pets!
Sloangirl10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #63
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I think someone in WI suggested this pet!! I love the pet! I might get it soon, though!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:16 PM   #64

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Interesting, but I don't know. This isn't exactly the new kind of pet I was hoping for. I think there are still different pets that Ganz can make, instead of making altered copies. (Peace pup, love pup, peppermint pup...)
soccertrader is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #65
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Aaaah! Soo cute! Must. Have. LOL! I love it!
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #66
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

First the Daisy Tortoise, now a Peace Puppy - - definitely a retro-hippie theme going on! Maybe next will be a psychedelic monkey?

Anyway, it's a cute pet!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:25 PM   #67
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

That is so cute! I love it!
zappy24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #68
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oh my gosh! my birthday is in march AND I LOVE THE PEACE SIGN!!!! It's my fave sign!

I really hope i get it for my birthday!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #69
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

Wow! It's sooo cute! Love the peace signs! Way cool Ganz! I'm starting to like the more creative pets their coming out with.... Keep it up!
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #70
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Though, it is cute, I have found pets like these always look better in the pictures sadly...

So on Saturday night I went to Justice in search of a Clover Puppy, well they had about three or four left. I thought I was going to get it for sure, but then I realized it just isn't that cute in real life. It's a little plain IMHO. I've always loved the clover puppy's feet, (the way they have sparkles on them) but I have a love lion who has that, who I think is softer and cuter. I actually ended up getting the Portuguese Water Dog at Justice which in real life is more appealing...

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is this pet is adorable in the picture, but will more than likely end up a little boring in real life. I might get it, I love blue, so it is tempting. Plus, it has the special sparkle feet I love!
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bob ♥ loves maddie, code wowewe, goldendoodle, lovemywebbies was here, peace out dudes!, peaceout.dog.hah., sherlock attack, verizon!!!!, yaahoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: