Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #51
♥Team Alice♥
Webkinz :)
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

That's cute, although I don't like the peace sign. I Love the colors!
Thanks for the update Justin.
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #52

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

View Post Originally Posted by Melabella
I do like it, but my initial reaction was it looked more like a, (dare I say it), Beanie Baby. Is that a curse word around here? I just gave a ten year collection of those away to a child daycare center. I had to spray them with an antibacterial spray, put them in the sun, they dry loads of them in the dryer to kill the dust mites.. Then, the final prep, I had to remove all the heart tags as they are a choking hazard for the little ones. I needed to martini's after that to calm down. They lasted thru my three sons with hardly any of them losing their tags. I of course let 3 boys save a few of their favorites, and I did to, and then I had to purge. NO room in the basement any more, and now DD (and I) have the Webkinz to worry about. I dare never take out the calculator and figure out just how much I have spent on both these collections......hmmmmm
MB
Whatever you do, DO NOT bring out the calculator, you'll need more than a couple of martinis!!! I did once, got to over $3,000 and decided I didn't want to add up any more!!! And I only have Webkinz to worry about - my kids weren't too into the beanie babies, thank goodness!! My dear hubby would have a
k-nipshen if he knew how much I had spent on Webbies!! I didn't even include any e-store either. I think I may have an addiction LOL
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:36 PM   #53
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Whatever you do, DO NOT bring out the calculator, you'll need more than a couple of martinis!!! I did once, got to over $3,000 and decided I didn't want to add up any more!!! And I only have Webkinz to worry about - my kids weren't too into the beanie babies, thank goodness!! My dear hubby would have a
k-nipshen if he knew how much I had spent on Webbies!! I didn't even include any e-store either. I think I may have an addiction LOL
Yes we DO need a 12 step program for webkinz addicts
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #54
Gifted

Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.
Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.

Peppermint puppy, love puppy, clover puppy... I love all of them, I cannot wait to own one of these! xD
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #55
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I think Ganz shouldn't overdo it with the puppies. They noticed they're populair, so they're making loads of them now. But they should know when to stop...

I guess I like this one, I'll see wether or not I'll buy it.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:49 PM   #56
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

OMG IT'S SO CUTE!! That is one of my faves now!!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:55 PM   #57
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I honestly think, there can never be too many puppies! I love all the different designs on them!!! They are all adorable! I think this one might be exclusive at justice...
skyrazor12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #58
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
Wow, did not see that coming.
View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
I I think this one might be exclusive at justice...
thats what i was thinking, justice is ALL about peace signs...
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #59
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Considering the events happening in the world i think this is the PERFECT pet. Maybe they will be giving some of the profits to the relief fund or something like that. I will be buying this pet. Thank you Ganz, Great idea.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #60

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

Oh, now that's adorable.

Let's hope I can get the Peace Puppy and Clover Puppy in the next few months.
Lunagrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bob ♥ loves maddie, code wowewe, goldendoodle, lovemywebbies was here, peace out dudes!, peaceout.dog.hah., sherlock attack, verizon!!!!, yaahoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: