Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 12:49 PM   #41
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

I'm tired of the madeup webkinz. They are all too girly. Disappointing, Ganz.
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 12:58 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Yippee doo-da, got to pre-order from Ameriwade, and I got to order without my daughter peering over my shoulder!! Now to try and keep the puppy hidden until Easter; well that will be another basket of fun!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:03 PM   #43

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

OH my - so so so adoreable - this is a MUST HAVE for sure!!! Can't wait!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:07 PM   #44
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Awwwwww, I want one! I'll name it Woodstock
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:08 PM   #45

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

MINE MINE MINE!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
supergirl1990 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:08 PM   #46

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

Aaahh! This is the cuhutest pet EVER! I cannot wait for it to come out. I have to gegt it aysap. (:
frog009 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:16 PM   #47

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
Awwwwww, I want one! I'll name it Woodstock
oh that is a great title - very unique and it fits hahaha!
Old 01-25-2010, 01:17 PM   #48

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

I do like it, but my initial reaction was it looked more like a, (dare I say it), Beanie Baby. Is that a curse word around here? I just gave a ten year collection of those away to a child daycare center. I had to spray them with an antibacterial spray, put them in the sun, they dry loads of them in the dryer to kill the dust mites.. Then, the final prep, I had to remove all the heart tags as they are a choking hazard for the little ones. I needed to martini's after that to calm down. They lasted thru my three sons with hardly any of them losing their tags. I of course let 3 boys save a few of their favorites, and I did to, and then I had to purge. NO room in the basement any more, and now DD (and I) have the Webkinz to worry about. I dare never take out the calculator and figure out just how much I have spent on both these collections......hmmmmm
MB
Melabella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #49
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

My daughter is going to be SO SO SO happy about this pet, normally the plush is tossed to the wayside and my daughter and I are strictly virtual "pet owners" but I know this one will be different.

On a side note, can we please keep religion out of this, its a TOY - peace signs are the IN thing right now. Some of us are not Christian and some are, lets leave that where is should be, in your home not on WI.
Thanks.
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #50

View Post Originally Posted by Melabella
I do like it, but my initial reaction was it looked more like a, (dare I say it), Beanie Baby. Is that a curse word around here? I just gave a ten year collection of those away to a child daycare center. I had to spray them with an antibacterial spray, put them in the sun, they dry loads of them in the dryer to kill the dust mites.. Then, the final prep, I had to remove all the heart tags as they are a choking hazard for the little ones. I needed to martini's after that to calm down. They lasted thru my three sons with hardly any of them losing their tags. I of course let 3 boys save a few of their favorites, and I did to, and then I had to purge. NO room in the basement any more, and now DD (and I) have the Webkinz to worry about. I dare never take out the calculator and figure out just how much I have spent on both these collections......hmmmmm
MB
hahah yes that is a bad idea - no calculaters please! I could have bought a house by now or a brand new car! at won point i had almost 500 webkinz but I gave an account away to a 8 year old boy who didn't have his own account so now i have 400 something and I"m addicted to the Estore! haha very bad habbit! that was very nice of you!!

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bob ♥ loves maddie, code wowewe, goldendoodle, lovemywebbies was here, peace out dudes!, peaceout.dog.hah., sherlock attack, verizon!!!!, yaahoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: